Jason becoming her conservator was actually really scary

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was, and very disgusting, a husband being able to control his wife absolutely, what is this? 1889? 

Everything about this conservatorship was, is and will be disgusting.

This hasn't been really discussed. But when you think about it. That whole situation was really scary and dangerous. Especially when you never really know someone. Ppl can switch 5 years into relation

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I really hope that this doesn't happen. Britney can't suffer any more man :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Yeah. In general its not a good idea to place love interest in that role. Especially because Jason was conservator of her persona. Aka he could have made any personal/medical decisions for her. Imagine if he became solo conservator of her at some point in her life ?

He could literally make any literally any life decisions for her. No questions asked.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I was thinking about how wild his becoming co-conservator was earlier today. I really think there was something else going on there because I can't see Britney wanting her husband to legally be in charge of her or Jamie being cool with some dude just stepping in and having control over her. It's amazing that didn't wave more red flags publicly when it was announced because that was truly insane.

Yeah ladies that made FramingBritney discussed this,and it was actually supposed to be in documentary. And even they were  what the actual ****.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah ladies that made FramingBritney discussed this,and it was actually supposed to be in documentary. And even they were  what the actual ****.

I wish they had spoken about that more because it was truly weird and imo is a very over looked aspect of this whole thing.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

I wish they had spoken about that more because it was truly weird and imo is a very over looked aspect of this whole thing.

Just now, Brit52 said:

That was the first thing that really happened in this conservatorship that really truly made me go wtf how can that even happen

Yeah and its definitely something that hasn't been discussed properly.

Also there was a lot of media reports of 2 of them having rough/abusingbrelationship trough entire 2010. 

Once again conservatorship placed Britney in dangerous situation.

• Like 9
  • Exhale+
21 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah. In general its not a good idea to place love interest in that role. Especially because Jason was conservator of her persona. Aka he could have made any personal/medical decisions for her. Imagine if he became solo conservator of her at some point in her life ?

He could literally make any literally any life decisions for her. No questions asked.

Good that things between them ended up in a different note, or else he could have probably been another fake person in her life.

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah and its definitely something that hasn't been discussed properly.

Also there was a lot of media reports of 2 of them having rough/abusingbrelationship trough entire 2010. 

Once again conservatorship placed Britney in dangerous situation.

Has anyone ever done a deep dive into Jason? He seemed nice enough but I can't help but feel he was involved in some deeper s***. I've heard he was involved in her X-Factor deal and then they broke up shortly after the show was done and then he resigned from his position but there had to be more there. Just doesn't make sense that a boyfriend would get that kind of power.

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Has anyone ever done a deep dive into Jason? He seemed nice enough but I can't help but feel he was involved in some deeper s***. I've heard he was involved in her X-Factor deal and then they broke up shortly after the show was done and then he resigned from his position but there had to be more there. Just doesn't make sense that a boyfriend would get that kind of power.

I don't think som he always gets overlooked. But definitely worth it of investigation.

• Like 3

Id like to point out that Charlie and David defended Britney publicly in the last few years. They said she isnt unstable and doesnt need a cship. Charlie lasted 8 months, David lasted 1 year and a half. 

Jason never said a word about the cship or defended Britney publicly and he still has some contact with JL and when Cassie was being questioned, Jason was one of the first to comment on her post to defend her! He also lasted 4 years with Britney and what people mag said is that Britney was feeling a certain way with him having his own life (and her being a prisoner ofc) and that he didnt want kids.

• Like 6

I don’t think he would have been able to do that for long if at all. Let’s say he did sign up and took advantage. The man was already successful and really has no reason after so long to keep using her. It would eat him up alive. Playing the role of husband and spending genuine time getting to know her more and more would kill him. Her father doesn’t have that type of relationship. 

10 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Jamie seemed to trust him a lot. He was around her since 2006. 

They became engaged, then some months after she got the x factor deal and around the same time, he became her co-conservator. I think he produced the show. Jamie probably gave him that power bc hed be around her 24/7 anyway, so Jamie wouldnt have to. Imo he seemed very controlling, almost as if he thought he really owned her. 

• Like 1

Also Britney has had enough boyfriends while under her conservatorship now that none of them are that easily safe of being dumped. If Jason reached a point where he was trusted with that role (even though it’s beyond gross and wrong, not a partner role) that means Jamie was ready to pass the torch and considering how power hungry he is, that’s literally a miracle. In that case Jason either pledged his life to keeping the corruption alive or he needed to get in deep enough, take control, and use that power to help free Britney. 

• Love 1