Jump to content

Nightline: Britney Spears’ father maintains conservatorship out of love, lawyer says


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Jamie was Jemima, a mother, and Britney was Brad, her 39-year old son, and Jemima had her middle aged, successful son in conservatorship to milk his fortune since 13 years, all media outlets would

They're coming hard with this s*** lmao we're not buying it. Show all the videos of Britney doing yoga with her family and riding a bike and Jamie with that hobo beard you want, Vivian. We know what's

Do they not realize how freaking creepy that headline is

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Newrie said:

If Jamie was Jemima, a mother, and Britney was Brad, her 39-year old son, and Jemima had her middle aged, successful son in conservatorship to milk his fortune since 13 years, all media outlets would have shredded her to pieces long ago. Add to that Jemima, the alcoholic and violent mother, who has a restraining order against her, for having abused her two granddaughters; Brad’s daughters. 
The general public would be outraged that a FATHER had been prevented to see his daughters, his children, by his “sick” mother. 
Jemima would have been diagnosed with Münchhaussen syndrome by proxy and called a sick, crazy, nightmare, disgusting alcoholic old witch. 
Imagine if this unkept 60+year old Jemima would also had prevented Brad, one of the most successful men in the United States, to speak about his conservatorship, denying him the right to hire his own lawyer, the right to freedom of speech, the right to see his friends, have a phone, leave the house.

All media outlets would NOT have just been reporting what Jemima’s attorney (in a position of clearly conflict of interest, where she gets paid by Brad, and is relying on his continued conservatorship to get money from Jemima) just said, without outraged comments and headlines about it. 
Sick. 

Petition to  call Jamie “Jemima” moving forward on all Exhale Threads. 

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post

This whole mess and discourse is disgusting and simultaneously, very educational. It's so, so incredibly powerful to see how, no matter at what escale they might be operating from, or how complex the structure behind them, abusers are very, very similar. Every and each one of them will, sooner or later, justify their actions as an act of love and salvation for their victim. For the outsiders the absurdity might be (not always) crystal clear, but fir the abused, the confussion will be a complex maze to get out of. Go, team poop, reveal who you are. You are very in tune with the DMS😂. Let the mask finally fall, show us your destructive pathologies, darlings. 

  • Love 2
Link to post
12 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Petition to  call Jamie “Jemima” moving forward on all Exhale Threads. 

For the comparison I hope 😛If he was a mother the narrative would had been that he was Satan.

 

11 hours ago, Bigno said:

This whole mess and discourse is disgusting and simultaneously, very educational. It's so, so incredibly powerful to see how, no matter at what escale they might be operating from, or how complex the structure behind them, abusers are very, very similar. Every and each one of them will, sooner or later, justify their actions as an act of love and salvation for their victim. For the outsiders the absurdity might be (not always) crystal clear, but fir the abused, the confussion will be a complex maze to get out of. Go, team poop, reveal who you are. You are very in tune with the DMS😂. Let the mask finally fall, show us your destructive pathologies, darlings. 

Look at the disgusting comments under a new article from The Daily Mail..! 500 (!!!) comments that reason exactly like that and defend him! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9306697/Britney-Spears-shares-home-dance-video.html

  • Love 2
Link to post
11 hours ago, reVolution said:

Why do they only talk about her state? And not the fact that she has no say on her life, cant vote, cant get pregnant, cant get marry?

I KNOW!! It infuriates me that “journalists” leave this out!!!!! What kind of crap education do they get where you can sleep through the whole program? They are not doing any research! Seriously, we should all write our own articles and send to newspapers, I think most people with a brain could do a better job than those lazy ****s! I just saw that a previous co-worker of Britney said that she is not allowed to talk to staff, that her phone can’t make calls or connect to the internet and that there is no internet at her house! Many people got mental health problems from a couple of months in lockdown, how the hell do people expect Britney to not get some from 13 years of hell?! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
21 hours ago, xxannanicolexx said:

Shame on you Vivian, shame on you Jamie! They must think the general public is absolutely stupid? Who the hell is gonna fall for that sophia the robot *** performance she put on? Out of love, like wtf? Is this the same man who isn't allowed to see his grandkids due to a restraining order? Is this the same man who drank throughout his daughter's childhood? Why the **** does this abusive, narcissistic alcoholic even have a legal standing? The Californian Courts never fail to amaze me...

To be honest, I think the GP is stupid, at least half of it. Many people support this conservatorship and think they can diagnose Britney over Instagram without being qualified and licensed psychiatrists. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 2/28/2021 at 10:03 AM, Newrie said:

For the comparison I hope 😛If he was a mother the narrative would had been that he was Satan.

 

Look at the disgusting comments under a new article from The Daily Mail..! 500 (!!!) comments that reason exactly like that and defend him! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9306697/Britney-Spears-shares-home-dance-video.html

Disgusting indeed. Thanks for sharing. 

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block