This Day in Pop: Kelly Clarkson's album Piece by Piece is released

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Listen, I really like some of Kelly’s music but I never listened to an album by hers. With what album should I start, any recommendations? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Definitetly start with Breakaway, in my opinion that's her best album, every single song is a hit.

Then follow up with All I Ever Wanted which is like part two of Breakaway.

3rd My December is unique and deep very dark and organic.

4th Stronger, is somewhat fluffy in my taste but also has some great songs on it.

5th Piece by Piece is also fluffy but also has some great gems hidden.

6th Thankful has some great songs on it.

7th  Meaning of Life umm this one isn't really my taste, it's not a bad album I just dont really care for it, but if you wanna give it a try you should.

Songs I would suggest in case you don't feel  like checking them all out would be.

1, Low

2, Just Missed The Train

3, Anytime

4, Beautiful Disaster

5, Since You Been Gone

6, Behind These Hazel Eyes

7, Because of You

8, Where is Your Heart

9, You Found Me

10, Never Again

11, Judas

13, Don't Waste Your Time

14, Maybe

15, Don't Let me Stop You

16, Long Shot

17, Impossible

18, Already Gone

19, The Day We fell Apart

20, Honestly

21, You Love Me

22, Into The Blue

23, Invincible

24, Piece by Piece

25, Nostalgic

26, Heartbeat Song

27, Dance With Me

28, Slow Dance

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

On 2/27/2021 at 7:15 AM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I can see why some OG fans (and Kelly herself, if I'm not mistaken) didn't vibe with this album, but I actually listened to it a lot back in 2015 and 2016. And of course, In the Blue is the standout track. :matches:

Oh hey! :) hopefully you remember me lol 

did Kelly really not like this album? I didn’t give much attention to it beyond the singles which even then I wasn’t extremely hooked on. Piece by piece, the idol version was incredible 

13 hours ago, Rick101 said:

Oh hey! :) hopefully you remember me lol 

did Kelly really not like this album? I didn’t give much attention to it beyond the singles which even then I wasn’t extremely hooked on. Piece by piece, the idol version was incredible 

New phone, who dis? Jk, but it doesn't really ring a bell. Your username makes me think of @deadcrocodiletears, though. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Anyway, the whole Kelly thing might've been an assumption and overstatement on my part. I just remember her talking about how Meaning of Life (the album that followed Piece by Piece) was special because she had creative control and was able to make the music she wanted to make. Maybe I'm wrong, though. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

New phone, who dis? Jk, but it doesn't really ring a bell. Your username makes me think of @deadcrocodiletears, though. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Anyway, the whole Kelly thing might've been an assumption and overstatement on my part. I just remember her talking about how Meaning of Life (the album that followed Piece by Piece) was special because she had creative control and was able to make the music she wanted to make. Maybe I'm wrong, though. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I am :alook_meme_down_up_look_see: just added the c for copyright reasons, the label wouldn’t let me. That’s true there was a significant shift with meaning of life 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block