Battle Of The Hotties Male Pop Star Edition Round 5: Maluma vs. Nick Jonas Vote

Midnight

Who do you think is the hotter looking pop star Maluma or Nick Jonas ?   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
29 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

It is what it is :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: So much for not including the hottest 1D member :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Nnn out of all pics of Nick, you chose this one:orangu_orangutan_ape:

You need to make people h0rneY if you want them to vote for him:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Reveal hidden contents

846aae8558d660bec1d2b448681194f7.jpg

ce098f868980d183db2e2f9141aedb2a.jpg

2c4c492b722b362e1a0f6694466a22b5.gif

nrm_1412280088-nick_jonas_08.jpg?resize=

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

WHO SAID HE WASN"T GONNA MAKE IT TO THE POLL ? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: HAVEN'T I SHOWN YOU I'M SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Spoiler

DON'T MAKE ME BRING OUT NIAL OR WHAT'S THE OTHERS ONES NAME :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I POSTED A VARIANT OF THAT PICTURE ON THE FIRST POST :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

Spoiler

that second picture :melt_weird_drift_wow: 

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

You are always welcomed hun. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: Also, this made me thinking about triple penetration that I am yet to experience. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: Dunno how that'll go :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

it's gonna be real fun I promise

Spoiler

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Spoiler

7CxZ.gif

Spoiler

KnobbyDizzyBlackmamba-size_restricted.gi

• Love 2

24 minutes ago, Midnight said:

HAVEN'T I SHOWN YOU I'M SAING THE BEST FOR LAST :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'll come for your arse if this turns out to be false (:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:)

DON'T MAKE ME BRING OUT NIAL OR WHAT'S THE OTHERS ONES NAME

I don't know what you're talking about :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I POSTED A VARIANT OF THAT PICTURE ON THE FIRST POST :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: 

It's not the h0rniest tho. :eyes_britney_laugh:

that second picture :melt_weird_drift_wow: 

I love you :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Spoiler

83c89d6dd4e1d7ac5bd0fdf905e189c7.gif

tumblr_obb0fe8s0w1v175wko3_250.gifv

tumblr_obb0fe8s0w1v175wko1_250.gif

tumblr_kzza5ord4p1qbodyvo1_400.gifv

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
8 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'll come for your arse if this turns out to be false (:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

when have I ever lied to you ? 

Spoiler

I'll let spank me if I do :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

9 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I don't know what you're talking about :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

33 minutes ago, Midnight said:

okay then :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

10 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

It's not the h0rniest tho. :eyes_britney_laugh:

its whorknee enough :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

11 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I love you :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

:melt_weird_drift_wow: I'm glad I voted for Nick

• Love 1

6 hours ago, NastyT said:

Think if this post was about two women....

men :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: they all share smth in common regardless of their ***ual orientation :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I remember a thread about some guys here complaining about others talking about britney and how they wanted to **** her in a forum showing pics of her in lingerie :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: the audacity, smth that men will always have :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

y'all need to be more subtle and less *****, take some lessons from girls :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

speak about s3x with class

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block