Battle Of The Hotties Male Pop Star Edition Round 5: Maluma vs. Nick Jonas Vote

Midnight

Who do you think is the hotter looking pop star Maluma or Nick Jonas ?   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators
7 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

@Midnight I'm glad to see that the game has now officially begun. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:The warm-ups were cute. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Reveal hidden contents

You know what to do next. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Not you calling Zayn Malik a warm up 

Spoiler

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Spoiler

What I tell you and you guys doubted me :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Spoiler

AcclaimedAliveHart-small.gif

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
14 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

My heart says "double penetration" :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears::gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: to be honest, this is hardest round so far. Anyway, it's time to move on. My hubby already got his five mins, so let's move to another hubby that is Nick. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: dp 

Spoiler

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Spoiler

Send the invite I'd love to join that party :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Maluma seems more fun so I'll vote 4 him :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

fun in what ways ? could you please elaborate ?  :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Spoiler

Just kidding :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

their still tied right now :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: I wonder who's gonna win this round 

• Haha 1

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

He's fun because he'll take me on holiday for 7 Days in Jamaica :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

he'll probably leave you at the airport once he finds out you don't know not one single word of the lyrics to his album :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Spoiler

More like 7 days at the airport :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Not you calling Zayn Malik a warm up 

Hide contents

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Hide contents

What I tell you and you guys doubted me :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Hide contents

AcclaimedAliveHart-small.gif

It is what it is :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: So much for not including the hottest 1D member :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

Flaunt_Mag_Nick_Jonas_02_0118_Cnz.jpg

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Nnn out of all pics of Nick, you chose this one:orangu_orangutan_ape:

You need to make people h0rneY if you want them to vote for him:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Spoiler

846aae8558d660bec1d2b448681194f7.jpg

ce098f868980d183db2e2f9141aedb2a.jpg

2c4c492b722b362e1a0f6694466a22b5.gif

nrm_1412280088-nick_jonas_08.jpg?resize=

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block