New Domination Rehearsal for "Gimme More"

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible. Thank god it was canceled 

it's really good same with the Get Naked one, everyone bashing it and I , who doesn't even like Blackout that much, I'm like this would've been so cool, I don't know what else they want, she doe

Was this the type of choreo she danced on the Circus tour? Absolutely no hard choreo at all and just armography and attitude? This is...something 

Posted Images

All the remixes sounded awesome. I think this was a solid concept. 

BUT. 

Domination had to die, so Free Britney could happen. I am VERY confident that Brit will come back super strong when this is over, to prove everyone wrong that she couldn't do it by herself. 

Honestly, I can't wait for that. I know she will deliver. 

• Like 1

This show was just going to be what we’ve had for years - her dancers doing all the work and her standing in the middle waving her arms and walking around the stage.

Britney used to out dance her dancers and she used to be the focus of the show. I miss her solo dancing where it was just her and no one else. If she ever gets free and feels inspired to come back I’d love to see more of that again but her heart just isn’t in it and this dance would have looked sloppy as hell 3 months in.

• Exhale+

Honestly, no. I'm tired of these dumbed down choreos where its just throwing hands and something that looks like a tantrum of a toddler. Gimme More is NOT a song that requires super energetic choreo, it is a mid tempo ***ual song with a strong bass, therefore it requires a ***ual mid tempo choreo that's supposed to turn the audience on and bring them inside the world of ***ual desires and fantasies. This choreo has none of that :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: 

• Haha 1

That was horrible.  Just like POM, these choreographers do not create choreography that suit Britney's natural movements.  Even if she gave fierce attitude like she used to, this would still be horrible lol.  The moves didn't even fit the song at all.  Even her basic moves in the Gimme More video were better than this lol.  This remix feels super cheap too.

She literally does nothing in all of these clips we've seen so far. Also, as cute as some of the guys are, I don't like how they are all guys most of the time. They need a good mix of guys and girls like before.  

Glad it was cancelled. 

11 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm tired of these dumbed down choreos where its just throwing hands and something that looks like a tantrum of a toddler.  

10 hours ago, dfffff said:

The only thing I can say about it is thanks to God that daddy got sick :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

emilia clarke laughing GIF omg i died LMFAO

• Haha 1

is the routine bad? Not really...
but very few times I've watched something so un-Britney, if you know what I mean. 
This is not Britney's style. At all. 
Makes you wonder if this was the best she could/can actually deliver.
I hope that when (if ever) she decides to resume her career, she seeks choreographers that actually understand her and the way she dances; as in her beginning. 

So awful and terrible. All of the Domination rehearsal videos are so terrible and I'm so glad the show never started. Would've been nice to see Britney in a new show but *** **** the show would've been so bad. The only good video I've seen from what would've been in the show is the Work ***** video and that's it. And what's with every single song having these weird dance break noises every 5 seconds in the songs. I wish her new shows would have mixes like Circus Tour where they just added new sounds to the songs so they sounded like alternate versions kinda.