New Domination Rehearsal for "Gimme More"

I think Domination would have been cool to experience, as it was definitely a reimagining of her music & style. Nothing wrong with trying something new! 

I just wish the choreographies had higher expectations for her - lots of action happening on the peripheral instead, and there never seems to be a breakdown opportunity for her to really go for it. Even Circus Tour & POM had those moments. Better than Femme Fatale though (except HIAM slays). 
I’m so curious about what the costumes and visuals were going to be. Because while POM was so candy-coated and basic/tacky, Domination really seemed like it was going to give something totally different and edgier. 

This was supposed to have been my 30th birthday...

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Not a fan. Come on, can someone gay or old school hip hop choreograph her dances, it doesn’t have to be a difficult routine but none of these moves were anything special. The only thing I liked was the turn hop and the bridge where they’re all together doing some thriller ****. Overall, very lazy dancing, arm movement here, arms on the hips, arm left, arm right. 

• Love 3