New Domination Rehearsal for "Gimme More"

3 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

She was super young when she was dancing at her "prime" - she was basically the same age as her backup dancers. Of course she had tons of charisma and energy - she was 16-22?? for most of her career peak. Most backup dancers work from 20-30, some stretch their careers into 30s but usually they have to evolve into other careers or start choreographing. Of course, it's possible she was taking supplements, *******, adderol, this still is the music industry LOL but I don't think she was using anything "regularly" in the past... So she's almost 40 and while I wish she was like JLO, it's exactly as you said, it could be 3 things...

1) Her heart isn't in it so, she's not going to push herself. Many choreographers quoted saying she's a "mom" now and moves differently on stage
2) She's had how many knee surgeries now - 2? 3? She could be FORCED to take it easier because if another occurs then her whole profitability could be gone
3) Whatever medication she has been on has weakened her ability to execute and learn difficult choreography

I mean just because she was taking adderal doesn’t mean it wasn’t prescribed lol. There’s always a bad connotation with that because it’s a ****. She was better than trained dancers and had to deliver everything else besides dancing. So I just think that’s rare with or without meds. 
And honestly it could be a combination of all your theories. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Thank God this never happened! I still haven't seen one good choreo from that show! They all consist of her posing and walking around while she does a little armography.

Slave was good tho, it didn't have a lot of hard choreo (from the clips shared but maybe it had) but it was way more theatrical and fun to see, plus Britney was INTO it :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:. This on the other hand...looks like a filler, even Do Somethin' from POM was better :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 2/27/2021 at 1:22 AM, TakeYourHand said:

I’m probably going to get sooo much hate for this comment but it’s not a fact and I’m not claiming so. When I watch videos like this I wonder if she was on something like adderal for her earlier half of her career. She states in interviews that her new shows are her most grueling and hardest yet when they’re clearly not even close to what she used to put out. I could be completely wrong and I know it’s wrong to chat about other people’s personal life but I just have to wonder sometimes. It could also be that her hearts just not in it and they’re making her promote it as her hardest yet to generate sales but I feel like either way at this point it’s safe to say that she’s generally not motivated at her job. I thought after Circus era she would improve but it’s been consistent. Yes Glory era was amazing and I don’t count that gem of a time lol. I just mean in general. I still love her and no I’m not hating. Just and honestly observation. 

I also believe Britney was on some type of performance enchantment back then, I mean I wouldn’t be surprised she was already taking Zoloft for anxiety back then at like 18! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, conceptuel said:

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

- the dancer who's supposed to be britney has a watered-down version of the choreography

- the choreography is much more armography than anything else, always the same un***y annoying moves, reminds me of lea Michele trying to be **** but failing as hard as Jamie Lynn's career

- wtf are those overly girly moves? where's Britney's swag? these guys are trying to hard to be **** but they look like elephants trying to dance ballet, be more subtle, stop with that annoying "sassiness" in your moves, or those diva moves, ur not on rupaul ew, just compare w/ 

giphy.gif : simple, efficient, cool, swag, attitude

3k33.gif : technical, **** while having clothes on & not even trying lmao

tenor.gif : she's perfectly capable of doing this if she can do the toxic BBMA bridge + TOMH backflip + womaniser break 

her choreographers are bad af, they're doing **** choreographies + don't teach her well 

She’s not perfectly capable of moving like that in those clips you shown she broke her knee like 3 times! And it’s ironic you post itz era video because those were filmed like a months before she broke her knee.

sidenote- not that she had to but I wish when people were trashing her dancing  post vma 07, that she would’ve said that she can’t do such intense Choreography due to her knee, it would’ve been great damage control and it’s not a lie

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

She’s not perfectly capable of moving like that in those clips you shown she broke her knee like 3 times! And it’s ironic you post itz era video because those were filmed like a months before she broke her knee.

sidenote- not that she had to but I wish when people were trashing her dancing  post vma 07, that she would’ve said that she can’t do such intense Choreography due to her knee, it would’ve been great damage control and it’s not a lie

Like I've said, she's perfectly capable of doing the 'Crazy' choreography, she isn't using her knees that much, and, beyond that, she did "harder" choreographies in POM :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

14mkpv.gif harder than crazy choreography/MATM level tenor.gif

7f843721c59c0098726b25e5b308c1a1.gif

5Gv8.gif not bad for sbdy who hurt her knee three times, for the videos that I've shown she isn't even using her legs as much lol

she can do better choreographies with the exact same efforts on her body. she's able to do so. her choreographers suck + they don't teach her well

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, conceptuel said:

Like I've said, she's perfectly capable of doing the 'Crazy' choreography, she isn't using her knees that much, and, beyond that, she did "harder" choreographies in POM :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

14mkpv.gif harder than crazy choreography/MATM level tenor.gif

7f843721c59c0098726b25e5b308c1a1.gif

5Gv8.gif not bad for sbdy who hurt her knee three times, for the videos that I've shown she isn't even using her legs as much lol

she can do better choreographies with the exact same efforts on her body. she's able to do so. her choreographers suck + they don't teach her well

Yea but how often does she move her knee like that. Not so much. She can’t push herself like she use to anymore she has to take it easy regardless of whatever you’re saying

• Like 1
On 2/26/2021 at 10:54 PM, CristMont said:

Domination still hurts me to the CORE! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:  LOCKY BROWLIE :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

"Rehearsal BTS of one of my numbers for what was going to be an amazing residency. I had such a good time choreographing and rockin’ with my Squad and deez amazing dancers!! Goodtimez for realzzz."

Source

domin-gimme-more.jpg

That’s dumb. I don’t understand why they continue to ignore the original choreography. Which was great! 

3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Yea but how often does she move her knee like that. Not so much. She can’t push herself like she use to anymore she has to take it easy regardless of whatever you’re saying

In "gimme more" pom version she moves her knees much more than in MATM :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: and in a much more dangerous way :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

In crazy she doesn't move her knees a lot :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Just saying that by providing the same amount of energy, she can do better, but it requires 1. discipline (not dodging parts of a choreography, learning how to properly execute a movement) 2. a good choreographer

On 2/26/2021 at 10:54 PM, CristMont said:

Domination still hurts me to the CORE! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:  LOCKY BROWLIE :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

"Rehearsal BTS of one of my numbers for what was going to be an amazing residency. I had such a good time choreographing and rockin’ with my Squad and deez amazing dancers!! Goodtimez for realzzz."

Source

domin-gimme-more.jpg

I like it ! The choreo reminds me Circus Tour with the attitude plus dance moves from POM Residency 

6 hours ago, Bastianmartinez said:

It seems like they will be wearing some kind of incandescent gloves or something !

That's the only reason I think why they'd do those hand movements in the final chorus. That or just the choreographer's style. If the latter, I don't really know what they're doing there. He's the same one who choreographed BTI, right? The sphastic movements in it still kill me to this day lmao