New Domination Rehearsal for "Gimme More"

Damn, with all of these reversal clips we’ve been seeing, I’m kinda glad DOM didn’t go as planned. At least with POM she had a lot of choreography and was able to cut and make some moves easier by the end of its Vegas run. But I honestly don’t see what she could have done with this.

Clearly she didn’t want to actually dance, It’s all posing. And I’m okay with that but the staging and everything else would have had to top production. Cuz from what we’ve seen, it’s all carried by the background dancers, and that’s not good. Totally a cash grab, and no substance.

I’m sure it would have been a good and exciting show, overall that’s what a Britney show is, but I don’t see how she would have had the excitement and charisma to do another full Vegas show so soon after POM and the 2019 tour. I won’t judge too much, but unless there was a whole hell of a lot we haven’t seen, it looks like it would have been a mess. No props, no solid dancing and I’m sure her costumes would be bad too. I’m glad that the show didn’t go on as planned because it probably would’ve been detrimental to her legacy.   :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Damn, with all of these reversal clips we’ve been seeing, I’m kinda glad DOM didn’t go as planned. At least with POM she had a lot of choreography and was able to cut and make some moves easier by the end of its Vegas run. But I honestly don’t see what she could have done with this.

Clearly she didn’t want to actually dance, It’s all posing. And I’m okay with that but the staging and everything else would have had to top production. Cuz from what we’ve seen, it’s all carried by the background dancers, and that’s not good. Totally a cash grab, and no substance.

I’m sure it would have been a good and exciting show, overall that’s what a Britney show is, but I don’t see how she would have had the excitement and charisma to do another full Vegas show so soon after POM and the 2019 tour. I won’t judge too much, but unless there was a whole hell of a lot we haven’t seen, it looks like it would have been a mess. No props, no solid dancing and I’m sure her costumes would be bad too. I’m glad that the show didn’t go on as planned because it probably would’ve been detrimental to her legacy.   :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

This.

People don't go to these shows to see backup dancers or props, they want to see  Britney. Dancers/prop ADD to the show, but it can't be the main focus. 

Domination looked like a mess, and some of the choreo we've seen is really bad, I mean the Break the Ice choreo:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

In her next show (if there ever is one) she should wear flats/sneakers. She dances a million times better in flats than heels. Also, the tacky leotards seem to restrict her dancing a bit too, she isn't comfortable. Pants/Croptop and sneakers and she slays, that's how she did it in the 90s

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

- the dancer who's supposed to be britney has a watered-down version of the choreography

- the choreography is much more armography than anything else, always the same un***y annoying moves, reminds me of lea Michele trying to be **** but failing as hard as Jamie Lynn's career

- wtf are those overly girly moves? where's Britney's swag? these guys are trying to hard to be **** but they look like elephants trying to dance ballet, be more subtle, stop with that annoying "sassiness" in your moves, or those diva moves, ur not on rupaul ew, just compare w/ 

giphy.gif : simple, efficient, cool, swag, attitude

3k33.gif : technical, **** while having clothes on & not even trying lmao

tenor.gif : she's perfectly capable of doing this if she can do the toxic BBMA bridge + TOMH backflip + womaniser break 

her choreographers are bad af, they're doing **** choreographies + don't teach her well 

14 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m probably going to get sooo much hate for this comment but it’s not a fact and I’m not claiming so. When I watch videos like this I wonder if she was on something like adderal for her earlier half of her career. She states in interviews that her new shows are her most grueling and hardest yet when they’re clearly not even close to what she used to put out. I could be completely wrong and I know it’s wrong to chat about other people’s personal life but I just have to wonder sometimes. It could also be that her hearts just not in it and they’re making her promote it as her hardest yet to generate sales but I feel like either way at this point it’s safe to say that she’s generally not motivated at her job. I thought after Circus era she would improve but it’s been consistent. Yes Glory era was amazing and I don’t count that gem of a time lol. I just mean in general. I still love her and no I’m not hating. Just and honestly observation. 

She was super young when she was dancing at her "prime" - she was basically the same age as her backup dancers. Of course she had tons of charisma and energy - she was 16-22?? for most of her career peak. Most backup dancers work from 20-30, some stretch their careers into 30s but usually they have to evolve into other careers or start choreographing. Of course, it's possible she was taking supplements, *******, adderol, this still is the music industry LOL but I don't think she was using anything "regularly" in the past... So she's almost 40 and while I wish she was like JLO, it's exactly as you said, it could be 3 things...

1) Her heart isn't in it so, she's not going to push herself. Many choreographers quoted saying she's a "mom" now and moves differently on stage
2) She's had how many knee surgeries now - 2? 3? She could be FORCED to take it easier because if another occurs then her whole profitability could be gone
3) Whatever medication she has been on has weakened her ability to execute and learn difficult choreography

59 minutes ago, FeedTheStans said:

This.

People don't go to these shows to see backup dancers or props, they want to see  Britney. Dancers/prop ADD to the show, but it can't be the main focus. 

Domination looked like a mess, and some of the choreo we've seen is really bad, I mean the Break the Ice choreo:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

In her next show (if there ever is one) she should wear flats/sneakers. She dances a million times better in flats than heels. Also, the tacky leotards seem to restrict her dancing a bit too, she isn't comfortable. Pants/Croptop and sneakers and she slays, that's how she did it in the 90s

Agreed. They don't make it easy for her to dance - she was more covered up when she was younger. As she's aged her outfits have become more revealing and ***ualized... I don't think it's a good look. She should scale back and do what she used to, people care more about her dancing than her body at this point BUT if the dancing level isn't there, then they're using her body to distract... 

OK so I just watched it. I actually think the choreography is good and right up her alley. (Never say never BUT...) she realistically is never going to dance again like she used to. This would look great for her, it's simple, but if she executes it right like the dancer it's very sharp. The problem is Britney doesn't have SWAG anymore like she used to... IE think of how she danced and moved during Onyx Hotel Tour. It was very fluid and ****, not as "sharp" as DWAD but still executed with precision. Unfortunately she doesn't even make simple movements **** anymore they seem very forced... I don't know if she's not comfortable now or what...

And also I hate everything they do in every version when the song says "you got me in a crazy position..." - so cheesy to always have her bending down  :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: