Britney uploads video dancing to Selena Gomez's "Love You Like A Love Song"

Slayer

Does anyone think that this person on her Instagram is actually just a look alike hired by her father to make her look insane.  If you look at Britney Spears from 2001 this person doesn’t even look like Britney.  I think I this is a stand in hired by her father to make her look insane.  Where’s the real Britney Spears? 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

People, this is Britney Spears. No one is editing them to make her look silly. She dances like this. Literally, you are watching her dance like this. She has danced like this for years. It’s been DECADES since her moves were tight and well executed. She twirls and spins and flips her hair and taps her thigh or ground or hip or wherever and rolls on the floor and does weird *** **** with her arms like she is an interpretive dancer. It’s unfortunate that it’s reached this point. I have LOVED her since I was a kid. But I’m tired of deluding myself into someday thinking she will return to her former potential. But this is, indeed, Britney. Stop making  up weird excuses. She simply dances weird now.

• Like 5
59 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

People, this is Britney Spears. No one is editing them to make her look silly. She dances like this. Literally, you are watching her dance like this. She has danced like this for years. It’s been DECADES since her moves were tight and well executed. She twirls and spins and flips her hair and taps her thigh or ground or hip or wherever and rolls on the floor and does weird *** **** with her arms like she is an interpretive dancer. It’s unfortunate that it’s reached this point. I have LOVED her since I was a kid. But I’m tired of deluding myself into someday thinking she will return to her former potential. But this is, indeed, Britney. Stop making  up weird excuses. She simply dances weird now.

I don’t think anyone believes we will get the old girl back but there is no denying her posts on Instagram and bizarre.  I do love her inspirational ones but the twirling with the matted hair and running makeup has me concerned for “Britney.”  You can’t tell me you can’t see it.  

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Eugene said:

Does anyone think that this person on her Instagram is actually just a look alike hired by her father to make her look insane.  If you look at Britney Spears from 2001 this person doesn’t even look like Britney.  I think I this is a stand in hired by her father to make her look insane.  Where’s the real Britney Spears? 

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 2
44 minutes ago, Eugene said:

I don’t think anyone believes we will get the old girl back but there is no denying her posts on Instagram and bizarre.  I do love her inspirational ones but the twirling with the matted hair and running makeup has me concerned for “Britney.”  You can’t tell me you can’t see it.  

I totally see it. It’s sad to see her like this. We’ve seen her like this before. I just don’t buy into her posts being edited to look bizarre as part of some big conspiracy  or that some double has been hired by her handlers to make her look bad or she is being forced to act this way. I am also annoyed that people want her social media managers to protect her from bad publicity by refusing to post her self-curated content. This is Britney now and this is clearly the image she wants to put into the world. That said, Britney should not be in a conservator ship and should not have her civil liberties taken from her. I totally think she’s been abused and pushed to the brink, and her social media content should not be used against her. But, I also think people need to accept this is what has come of her to no fault of her own and let her be. (As for the matted hair and streaky makeup, Britney’s never been keen on fixing herself up on her own to look 👌🏻. She has always been a bit disheveled when not put together by a team and we love her despite of it or maybe even for it). 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 2/26/2021 at 9:07 PM, s&m said:

No you don't. I'm talking from a personal experience and it bothers me the way some people talk about medication and what it can do without experience. She's just having fun because she's bored.. Stop expecting Overprotected (Darckchild Remix) type of choreography 

Personal experience is unique and valid for every patient and every health provider should be aware of the variety and diversity of experiences. Having said that, his/her  (I don't know if @Circusloveris a girl, guy or a they haha) description and perception of medication effects is not off, at least for many patients. If for you the experience is different, that is plausible, but that doesn't invalidate that many medications do have these effects, among others, of course. Also, "medications" is quite a broad term. There are many psychiatric ***** for a myriad of conditions, dosages, combinations, patient living and family conditions, past trauma, even genetics and body biochemistry have huge impact on medication choices and effects. So to say someone doesn't have a clue or to invalidate their experience because it doesn't look like yours, is not exactly the way to go. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Personal experience is unique and valid for every patient and every health provider should be aware of the variety and diversity of experiences. Having said that, his/her  (I don't know if @Circusloveris a girl, guy or a they haha) description and perception of medication effects is not off, at least for many patients. If for you the experience is different, that is plausible, but that doesn't invalidate that many medications do have these effects, among others, of course. Also, "medications" is quite a broad term. There are many psychiatric ***** for a myriad of conditions, dosages, combinations, patient living and family conditions, past trauma, even genetics and body biochemistry have huge impact on medication choices and effects. So to say someone doesn't have a clue or to invalidate their experience because it doesn't look like yours, is not exactly the way to go. 

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 1
On 2/26/2021 at 7:35 PM, Britman512 said:

Medication can definitely make you hyper if it’s misused and even induce mania in people with or without bipolar disorder  and based of a blind note left Britney receives a shot that’s used to keep her from getting pregnant and it boost up her energy a bunch 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/serotonin-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20354758

14 hours ago, Goten21 said:

No, if Britney was a non-celebrity close friend I’d ask her irl wth is up with her insta page. She’d probably just tell me to piss off and we’d have a laugh about it, but the fact that celebrity Britney doesn’t do the same and just blatantly ignores the fact that her instagram is weird is odd to me. Britney is about the least meta person out there right now, which is a stark contrast from how she used to be and it makes fans’ concerns all the more valid. And if she is being meta, it’s incredibly cryptic which is a big concern for obvious reasons. Imo, ofc

i see ur point yeah

i understand why ppl would be turned off by her instagram

but at the same time, britney seems desensitized /numb about critizism, u know, she's been bashed and critized her whole career so maybe she just doesn't care anymore idk

i agree that she needs a new social media manager tho... her page is a mess. it's such a waste too because she could get way more followers if she had a good/cohesive page.

• Like 2