Britney uploads video dancing to Selena Gomez's "Love You Like A Love Song"

Slayer

I love her like the most of us here but this is embarrassing. How the hell do they let these videos to be uploaded on such a big platform with tons of viewers? Plus 1998ney-2013ney would never dance like this. What is wrong? Can really meds change your whole way of thinking and expressing yourself? Scary af

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

Bs lol her insta is a hot garbage mess.

because people think that celebrities instagrams should look a certain way, they're so used to seeing perfect, polished aesthetics, people are conditioned to think instagram pages should look like Kylie Jenner's page

britney's page doesn't look professional yup, i don't really know if she manages her page herself or not, but it's refreshing to see someone so famous exposing themselves during a bad hair day etc

people call her crazy because she is famous, but in fact her instagram looks like a normal soccer mom page...the quotes, random flower pictures etc. it's unprofessional and messy , but it's not weird or shocking imo.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
42 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

because people think that celebrities instagrams should look a certain way, they're so used to seeing perfect, polished aesthetics, people are conditioned to think instagram pages should look like Kylie Jenner's page

britney's page doesn't look professional yup, i don't really know if she manages her page herself or not, but it's refreshing to see someone so famous exposing themselves during a bad hair day etc

people call her crazy because she is famous, but in fact her instagram looks like a normal soccer mom page...the quotes, random flower pictures etc. it's unprofessional and messy , but it's not weird or shocking imo.

No, if Britney was a non-celebrity close friend I’d ask her irl wth is up with her insta page. She’d probably just tell me to piss off and we’d have a laugh about it, but the fact that celebrity Britney doesn’t do the same and just blatantly ignores the fact that her instagram is weird is odd to me. Britney is about the least meta person out there right now, which is a stark contrast from how she used to be and it makes fans’ concerns all the more valid. And if she is being meta, it’s incredibly cryptic which is a big concern for obvious reasons. Imo, ofc

• Love 2

And you guys, “for fun” or “quirky” or “someone doing their own thing”, doesn’t take away from the very old reposts, cryptic messages, odd angles and glitching videos make her instagram look like a creepypasta come to life. 

I’m sure she has fun making those videos and there’s absolutely 0 wrong with a person having fun in their living room, but it’s the way it’s presented that’s bothersome.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

I was medicated and i know for a fact meds change the way u move. No ona that has been a fan from the beginin can just say that she is having fun at home moving like this. She CHANGED the way she moves. Her body and coordination work way different now than what it did back then. Of course i dont expect overprotected darkchild remix at her living room but something just chill not maniac, repetitive, compulsive. 

When she is in a good place and balances her body responds so good and thats what happened for any reason in 2016

I hope she can be both free and healthy soon

Her body responded so good in 2016? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Take a look.. I don't see any difference from now

• Love 1

Well as much as I empathize with your story I don't see how is this related to my response. My point was everybody keep saying this about the dancing but this video that I posted from 2016 is literally the same. The same movements that people call weird now but praised then.

And one more thing Vallium is diazepam = benzodiazepines. Benzos makes you calmer not energetic. They are anxiolytics 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, s&m said:

Well as much as I empathize with your story I don't see how is this related to my response. My point was everybody keep saying this about the dancing but this video that I posted from 2016 is literally the same. The same movements that people call weird now but praised then.

And one more thing Vallium is diazepam = benzodiazepines. Benzos makes you calmer not energetic. They are anxiolytics 

It only takes like 20 mins to feel the effects if a person suddenly takes a lot dopamine levels increase,  seratonin levels increases,  you get high.. in no way are you wired like adhd medication or 'white powder'.. you get  a little excitable , especially if before you were feeling low or lonely before it..take way too much and you'll get tired but usually after noticing the high effects.. diazepam isn't a anti-pyscotic..it isn't a anti depressant ..like you said its generally calms the mind..but by being less anxious she then dances records, uploads , dgaf,  believe it or not you get can loose and ' happy high' on some benzos..valium is like the safest by miles,  it has 1 purpose,  make the person relax and feel comfortable.. it won't make you hyper, it won't immediately make you tired, it actually just helps the mind slow to a comfortable pace and help the muscles relax,  its almost like alcohol (not really) when you've had your first drink and your like "wooo, that's better" 

• Like 1

Does anyone think that this person on her Instagram is actually just a look alike hired by her father to make her look insane.  If you look at Britney Spears from 2001 this person doesn’t even look like Britney.  I think I this is a stand in hired by her father to make her look insane.  Where’s the real Britney Spears? 

5 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

if a person suddenly takes a lot dopamine levels increase,  seratonin levels increases,  you get high.. in no way are you wired like adhd medication or 'white powder'.. you get  a little excitable , especially if before you were feeling low or lonely before it..take way too much and you'll get tired but usually after noticing the high effects.. diazepam isn't a anti-pyscotic..it isn't a anti depressant ..like you said its generally calms the mind..but by being less anxious she then dances records, uploads , dgaf,  believe it or not you get can loose and hyper on some benzos..valium is like the safest by miles,  it has 1 purpose,  make the person relax and feel comfortable.. it won't make you hyper, it won't immediately make you tired, it actually just helps the mind slow to a comfortable pace and help the muscles relax,  its almost like alcohol (not really) when you've had your first drink and your like "wooo, that's better" 

I still don't know your point! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

2 minutes ago, s&m said:

I still don't know your point! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I guess my point is I get how medication has influenced her behaviour,  that I don't think she's on a cocktail of meds at all, I think they are supplying her with 1 certain medication which we've mentioned and even though its probably helped her at times,  she apparently stopped taking it by choice and her dad wasn't happy,  he needs her meditated so he still has a a job role, basically my point is I get her, I get that this is her way of coping,  at least valium is safer than most medications, personally I dont think she needs them anymore,  thats all

16 hours ago, Circuslover said:

Thank you. I'm sick of fans acting like this is normal. Britney was never like this in the past. She must be overmedicated and confused. She has gotten worse while in the conservatorship.

Didn’t her lawyer say since Jodie Montgomery has been in charge Britney has been able to pick her treatment plan? There was that huge shift after  she went on the last tour and I don’t think whatever she’s picked is working that well. Treatment plans are really trial and error , the body tends to change chemically as we age so stuff DOES stop working. 

EDIT: I also hope that their plan of action isn’t  just pills , I know she was going to therapy but there is so much more they should be trying to teach her/ her body on how  to cope with going through manic phases or anxiety attacks. 

17 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I will never believe  these are Britney’s video. 
Britney has always been 100% professional when it comes releasing stuff to the world.

Britney would post a video of her dancing and executing choreography not this sloppy mess all the time. 

Whatever medication they have her on and her supposed “free will” now to post whenever she wants is causing her to act like this and even agree to film these videos 

The way you talk about her, gives more ammunition to those who claims she shouldn't be free.. Stop talking like that please, and normalise just being silly and dance..

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I will never believe  these are Britney’s video. 
Britney has always been 100% professional when it comes releasing stuff to the world.

Britney would post a video of her dancing and executing choreography not this sloppy mess all the time. 

Whatever medication they have her on and her supposed “free will” now to post whenever she wants is causing her to act like this and even agree to film these videos 

After seeing all I can ask is “What have they done to her?”

• Love 1