Britney uploads video dancing to Selena Gomez's "Love You Like A Love Song"

Slayer

1 minute ago, Circuslover said:

How are you going to tell me what I know lol. Once again its obvious that she's not getting proper care. These videos should not be public. Whoever is posting these videos knows that it makes her look bad. 

Ok Dr. Phill :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I will never believe  these are Britney’s video. 
Britney has always been 100% professional when it comes releasing stuff to the world.

Britney would post a video of her dancing and executing choreography not this sloppy mess all the time. 

Whatever medication they have her on and her supposed “free will” now to post whenever she wants is causing her to act like this and even agree to film these videos 

Sweetie it has been like this since 2019 you should move on and accept that Britney is a bizarre girl who does not want to pretend anything, stop being delusional:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Oxic said:

Sweetie it has been like this since 2019 you should move on and accept that Britney is a bizarre girl who does not want to pretend anything, stop being delusional:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

And what also happened in 2019?....she was forced into a facility and forced to take *****. Her social media wasn't like this before that. These people took her rights away and are stealing her money. They have been forcing her to work and drugging her. Remember how sluggish she was in 2011? You really think they wouldn't manipulate her and try to make  her look crazy to the  public? Also stop saying "she's just weird". You do not know her. Yall are naive and delusional. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, s&m said:

No you don't. I'm talking from a personal experience and it bothers me the way some people talk about medication and what it can do without experience. She's just having fun because she's bored.. Stop expecting Overprotected (Darckchild Remix) type of choreography 

I was medicated and i know for a fact meds change the way u move. No ona that has been a fan from the beginin can just say that she is having fun at home moving like this. She CHANGED the way she moves. Her body and coordination work way different now than what it did back then. Of course i dont expect overprotected darkchild remix at her living room but something just chill not maniac, repetitive, compulsive. 

When she is in a good place and balances her body responds so good and thats what happened for any reason in 2016

I hope she can be both free and healthy soon

• Love 2
  • Like 1

At this point I honestly feel like someone is medicating her on purpose, then posts these videos in order to make her look as bizarre as possible to the general public. I have once overheard my colleagues at work talking about her instagram, and they said that judging by the videos she’s posting, perhaps the c-ship is not a bad idea cause “she’s clearly not okay”. I guess that’s what they want to achieve. 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2