Britney uploads video dancing to Selena Gomez's "Love You Like A Love Song"

Slayer

Guess Cassie’s out of idea for captions huh? 
also, Britney could get over 1 million likes (she got 2 posts with over 1 million likes this week) if they continue to post stunning pics of her, but yet they continue to post memes and these badly edited videos of her having fun, which I don’t think she even wanted to be posted 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

to be fair it is a tune.. taste 

Selena is a stan too so thats good 

I always secretly wish britney recorded 'fetish' Fetish GIF by Selena Gomez

I imagine the music video (which is sick) is similar to how britney lives in recent times..

Going for a walk in the garden..looking at the flowers,  having a cigarette..walking back inside, going to the bathroom taking some valium for boredom,  looking in the mirror fetish GIF by Selena Gomez

Doing small things by herself to keep her busy somewhat

gucci mane fetish GIF by Selena Gomez

Then after giving in to boredom decides to dance and twirl on Instagram to show the world she still loves to perform,  to show herself having fun in a situation where she really shouldn't be in..

There's 2 reasons britney don't give a **** about Instagram videos 

1) im guessing she's on some medication probably valium (my guess) nothing wrong with that..im on them ..its great sometimes,  but also makes me less anxious to the point where she might upload a video of her having fun 1 day and not give a **** and people judge her on that..imagine being in prison but there's 1 thing that actually still makes you feel alive,  britney dances to have fun, 

2) britney has always been goofy and down to earth,  she don't give a damn what people think , she doesn't like people being mean but she ain't going to change who she is so please you, because she knows you'll never please everyone   its insta a thing for the fans,  to showcase a bit of her,  not be ridiculed because she can't actually speak out

Geeeez, sorry.. I don't actually know where that all came from ..I'll be good now :) breeeeathe...

whoever is editing these videos is awful.. clearly deliberately making them look bad. Wdf

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'm wondering if the choppy editing is to avoid ig from banning the video due to the song usage.... id say 99% of my ig posts with music get dropped because of this and hers never do... of course I'm just regular old me and she's britney spears so maybe she gets special privileges 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I will never believe  these are Britney’s video. 
Britney has always been 100% professional when it comes releasing stuff to the world.

Britney would post a video of her dancing and executing choreography not this sloppy mess all the time. 

Whatever medication they have her on and her supposed “free will” now to post whenever she wants is causing her to act like this and even agree to film these videos 

Thank you. I'm sick of fans acting like this is normal. Britney was never like this in the past. She must be overmedicated and confused. She has gotten worse while in the conservatorship.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I will never believe  these are Britney’s video. 
Britney has always been 100% professional when it comes releasing stuff to the world.

Britney would post a video of her dancing and executing choreography not this sloppy mess all the time. 

Whatever medication they have her on and her supposed “free will” now to post whenever she wants is causing her to act like this and even agree to film these videos 

15 minutes ago, Circuslover said:

Thank you. I'm sick of fans acting like this is normal. Britney was never like this in the past. She must be overmedicated and confused. She has gotten worse while in the conservatorship.

You guys really don't know what medication can or can not do. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, s&m said:

You guys really don't know what medication can or can not do. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Medication can definitely make you hyper if it’s misused and even induce mania in people with or without bipolar disorder  and based of a blind note left Britney receives a shot that’s used to keep her from getting pregnant and it boost up her energy a bunch 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Medication can definitely make you hyper if it’s misused and even induce mania in people with or without bipolar disorder  and based of a blind note left Britney receives a shot that’s used to keep her from getting pregnant and it boost up her energy a bunch 

The shot thing is a rumor and one more time you don't know what you're talking about sorry

• Love 1
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, s&m said:

Actually I do. Its obvious that they need to adjust her meds and treatment. She seems to be regressing. These videos should not be being posted. They are embarrassing her on purpose so that no one will question the conservatorship. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Circuslover said:

Actually I do. Its obvious that they need to adjust her meds and treatment. She seems to be regressing. These videos should not be being posted. They are embarrassing her on purpose so that no one will question the conservatorship. 

No you don't. I'm talking from a personal experience and it bothers me the way some people talk about medication and what it can do without experience. She's just having fun because she's bored.. Stop expecting Overprotected (Darckchild Remix) type of choreography 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There’s nothing wrong with these videos, it’s just someone vibing and having fun in the comfort of their own home.

Who needs Jamie or Vivian when ‘fans’ try make Britney look a certain  way!

Her behavior has changed. Shes erratic and seems heavily medicated. These moments should not be shared to the public. If anyone around her actually cared they would not post these videos. She doesn't post them herself regardless of yall want to believe. Her team relies on gullible fans 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, s&m said:

No you don't. I'm talking from a personal experience and it bothers me the way some people talk about medication and what it can do without experience. She's just having fun because she's bored.. Stop expecting Overprotected (Darckchild Remix) type of choreography 

How are you going to tell me what I know lol. Once again its obvious that she's not getting proper care. These videos should not be public. Whoever is posting these videos knows that it makes her look bad. 

• Like 4