Their Strategy: Say it was $2m so we don’t question why it’s $60m now

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah her current net worth is FAR more concerning to me.  There is no way she should only be at 60 million with the royalties of her 2,653 perfumes, her tours/POM, X Factor (15 million alone), music sales, product endorsements, merch sales, a few TV show gigs, etc...even if we’re just counting stuff post-2008...it still very much doesn’t add up.  She is being DRAINED by these leeches.

Yeah seeing that I'm almost positive they just gave us the number from her bank account and not her actual net worth. Those numbers don't make a drop of sense. She is 100% being robbed blind and I'm even a little concerned it may end up hurting her kids. I think Jamie and crew are trying to clean up their mess now so by the time the boys are 18 and have access to their trust, there won't be anything to incriminate them left. Sean and Jayden are going to be standing there wondering why there's barely any money in their trust.

Jamie "I Didn't Say the N Word But I Probably Did" Spears and Loucifer "Go to the light" Taylor stole it all :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

I honestly think if the truth came out about whos been stealing from her (jamie) the cship could end..but thats the problem..Jamie's in too deep and he knows it.. thats why he's trying so hard on damage control now

Sending a lawyer (that britney paid for) to go on tv and say "he loves his daughter, he cooked comforting southern foods"

Like wdf? .. thats what a weak man pleads when he knows he's going to go to jail..pray praying hands GIF by Alexander IRL

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

Yeah seeing that I'm almost positive they just gave us the number from her bank account and not her actual net worth. Those numbers don't make a drop of sense. She is 100% being robbed blind and I'm even a little concerned it may end up hurting her kids. I think Jamie and crew are trying to clean up their mess now so by the time the boys are 18 and have access to their trust, there won't be anything to incriminate them left. Sean and Jayden are going to be standing there wondering why there's barely any money in their trust.

Jamie "I Didn't Say the N Word But I Probably Did" Spears and Loucifer "Go to the light" Taylor stole it all :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

If that’s the case having 2m in her bank account was not a small amount of money, even being worth only 2m isn’t like some big Normal common thing, that’s still a lot of money, and she can spend it anyway she pleased! 

regarding the trust that makes me nervous too now, I would be surprised if Jamie Lynn was dipping into that and others 😒 when she was in charge of it. 

i can’t believe I’m saying this but I really hope her kids are with Kevin and the federline family way more than being with the Spears over years, I can only imagine what they witnessed and the trauma they have and they 2nd hand abuse they endured all their lives

11 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

If that’s the case having 2m in her bank account was not a small amount of money, even being worth only 2m isn’t like some big Normal common thing, that’s still a lot of money, and she can spend it anyway she pleased! 

regarding the trust that makes me nervous too now, I would be surprised if Jamie Lynn was dipping into that and others 😒 when she was in charge of it. 

i can’t believe I’m saying this but I really hope her kids are with Kevin and the federline family way more than being with the Spears over years, I can only imagine what they witnessed and the trauma they have and they 2nd hand abuse they endured all their lives

Yes exactly. Who the hell think 2 million is a small amount of money? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I wish :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

When did Jamie-Lynn replace Bryan? 

Nobody seems to know. 

6 hours ago, phareezy said:

If im not mistaken, her will was changed in 2017 and the boys wont put their hands on the trust until they are 35.

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

If im not mistaken, her will was changed in 2017 and the boys wont put their hands on the trust until they are 35.

I may be remembering incorrectly but I thought it was broken out that they start getting a small percentage at 18, a little more at 25 and then at 35 they have access to the full thing.

1 minute ago, phareezy said:

I may be remembering incorrectly but I thought it was broken out that they start getting a small percentage at 18, a little more at 25 and then at 35 they have access to the full thing.

I didnt remember that, but the fact they changed her will in 2017 is super shady. They sent to the media to make it seem it was her call. I dont believe much about reading, but its interesting that guy said theres smt shady happening regarding the boys that will upset Britney a lot once she finds out. Can u imagine if its something about their trust?

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I didnt remember that, but the fact they changed her will in 2017 is super shady. They sent to the media to make it seem it was her call. I dont believe much about reading, but its interesting that guy said theres smt shady happening regarding the boys that will upset Britney a lot once she finds out. Can u imagine if its something about their trust?

I really do believe they have screwed Sean and Jayden out of money just like they have with Britney. I don't see how it's possible that their money hasn't been touched while hers has been sent every place under the sun. Bessemer needs to start looking into this now. This is all so sick.

2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I really do believe they have screwed Sean and Jayden out of money just like they have with Britney. I don't see how it's possible that their money hasn't been touched while hers has been sent every place under the sun. Bessemer needs to start looking into this now. This is all so sick.

I just keep thinking for how much long this will continue. Fans that dont even know about law have been finding shady things for two years now and then theres Ingham barely doing anything. I hope that ******* company do smt bc I dont trust Ingham. I cant believe this all is happening to Britney and no one is going to ******* pay? This feels like a nightmare with no end in sight. 

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I just keep thinking for how much long this will continue. Fans that dont even know about law have been finding shady things for two years now and then theres Ingham barely doing anything. I hope that ******* company do smt bc I dont trust Ingham. I cant believe this all is happening to Britney and no one is going to ******* pay? This feels like a nightmare with no end in sight. 

I think there will be some justice. It feels like hope is lost but this is going to implode at some point. Personally, I don't know that Jamie and the rest of these ***** will ever get their rightful punishments but I do feel like Britney at the very least will be freed at some point. It just makes me sick she went through this as long as she did. 

Just now, phareezy said:

I think there will be some justice. It feels like hope is lost but this is going to implode at some point. Personally, I don't know that Jamie and the rest of these ***** will ever get their rightful punishments but I do feel like Britney at the very least will be freed at some point. It just makes me sick she went through this as long as she did. 

Some big exposé needs to blow, smt that would cause uproar from the public and media, so the probate court and that stupid judge couldnt ignore and drag anymore. I hope ure right bc its so hard to keep hoping she will be at least freed. She already lost 13 years of her life, thsts ******* insane. Her situation saddens me a lot. 

Basically, like Forbes, all lists are nonsense. Artist contracts are as secret as the nuclear weapons code. As early as 2007/2008 it was documented that Britney was practically bankrupt. So these are not new findings. The only question is who spent the money. Lou, Jamie, the family, Federline, Larry ... You may have speculated until the stock market crash. The question is who had access to your money. you have to look for these people. Actually, it could only have been the family.

Archived