Taylor Swift cancels Lover Fest

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I was looking forward to maybe meeting you and celebrating Taylor together! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I had kept my tickets too. So sad. Hopefully, we get to keep our spots in line for the Verified Fan Presale! I just hope that I'm in a better spot financially when the tickets come out, cause I can't get any if she schedules something soon! I'm sure her next concerts will be incredible though! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I’m telling myself it’s just to accommodate her new albums. We will meet. <3 Where are you located? I’m in NJ.

Is anyone really surprised? This has been foreseeable for some time now. Like it may get better with all those vaccines rolling out so there could be tours next year (in the best scenario). However, I feel like something may happen so we'll get another end of 2019 / the whole 2020 instead. Like are those celebs out of touch? Ariana was right, no touring until 2022 (in best scenario, again). No tours in 2021. People are broke, COVID positive, everything seems to be falling down yet some people are surprised that there'll be no touring in 2021. Wakey wakey. Same goes for papi Juancho. If he thinks he can tour in 2021 in the US, he's cute but naive (to word it nicely). :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block