Taylor Swift cancels Lover Fest

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Taylor Swift has officially cancelled the previously postponed Lover Fest. Because the pandemic is so unpredictable, Swift has decided to cancel it altogether.

She wrote a note breaking the news (see below).

TBH it makes a lot of sense. She's put out two entire albums since Lover. She'll return no doubt, just not with Lover Fest.

Was this the right move, Exhale? Sound off. 

EvMBwaLWQAcp6OX?format=jpg&name=large

swift-cancel.jpg.e7636f4f5b719da2ffb216e404ba2f5f.jpg

Related:

4 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Yeah that’s my thing like the weekend announcing a world tour in 2022.

does he know something we don’t know?

Where is this fortune teller who went to the light and saw Jesus and was told that’ll be safe to tour next year :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Same with Maluma thinking he’s going to tour California in a few months :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I think it’s a way to get advance funds. I mean it’s a smart business plan :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

13 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Where is this fortune teller who went to the light and saw Jesus and was told that’ll be safe to tour next year :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I don't know about the US, but at least in Latin America most artists have been doing virtual concerts for months now, and especially here in Mexico since there's no end in sight for this pandemic, they had to act quickly since they basically lived from ticket sales.

Someone as big as Taylor could easily produce a quality show to stream, and instead of doing a long tour, people from all around the world could pay to watch it at once. RBD, a band that had been inactive for 12 years had one of the most successful virtual concerts ever. Current artists should have it easier.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I had tickets and was holding out for a reschedule :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

hate the world 

I was looking forward to maybe meeting you and celebrating Taylor together! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: I had kept my tickets too. So sad. Hopefully, we get to keep our spots in line for the Verified Fan Presale! I just hope that I'm in a better spot financially when the tickets come out, cause I can't get any if she schedules something soon! I'm sure her next concerts will be incredible though! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

34 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

5 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Everybody’s thinking next year will be covid free but don’t.

I'm honestly just trying to remain optimistic. I'm hoping next year will be either Covid free or at least MUCH better. Especially with all the vaccines rolling out!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block