• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And its been trending #1, I see Netflix has a good marketing team, funny how its was released at this time. I made my boyfriend watch it (without saying anything) and he told me "isn't this somet

Right? I was soooo mad entire time watching. No spoilers but last minute I was. 🥰🥰🥰😁😁

I was so angry watching it thinking of Brit and other elderly people in the situation, this fkn Marla (Lou) puta! Rosamund is good at playing a psycho. I wish the second half wasn’t so ridiculous and

And its been trending #1, I see Netflix has a good marketing team, funny how its was released at this time.

I made my boyfriend watch it (without saying anything) and he told me "isn't this something like what Britney is under?". Hopefully it will create even more awareness.

Slay Netflix:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 5

I was so angry watching it thinking of Brit and other elderly people in the situation, this fkn Marla (Lou) puta! Rosamund is good at playing a psycho. I wish the second half wasn’t so ridiculous and stuck more closely to the topic of c-ship abuse.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I was so angry watching it thinking of Brit and other elderly people in the situation, this fkn Marla (Lou) puta! Rosamund is good at playing a psycho. I wish the second half wasn’t so ridiculous and stuck more closely to the topic of c-ship abuse.

Mte!!! As soon as it became an action movie I couldn’t take it seriously

I REALLY hated Marla and found myself absolutely sick to my stomach with the treatment of the old lady (the same feeling I got when the Britney’s Gram podcast came out :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:)

I’d say that the movie isn’t really about guardianship abuse, so I can’t really expect them to dive deep into the discourse, BUT I’m sure a lot more people know about it now!

• Like 1

I saw it and I was hugely disappointed by the fact that it turns into an action movie on the second half. 

The first part is perfect in showing how bad c-ship abuse can be but it's completly left out in the second part and it's even almost "excused" because of the nature of the old lady's family... 

But at least there's a film talking about it.

It reminded me of another movie (I can't remember the title) but I think it was on netflix too. It was about a woman (US I think but I might be wrong) that they painted to be crazy to the point of being lockdown in an mental hospital but in fact she was fine and the point was that she had a very good insurance so there was this whole system where they painted stable people to be unstable so the hospital could get the insurance cash. As soon as the insurance stopped covering the person (because it is limited in time) they would just release this person as "cured" when in fact there never was something to cure in the first place. In the movie the woman gets treatment for something she doesn't have too. 

It was reeeeeeally well done because you were actually questionning yourself watching it: does she need it or not ? 

It's a shame I don't remember the title, it was great !!!