Did Kevin ever love Britney?

Look But Don't Touch

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Britney was becoming very troubled and looking for an escape. By 2004 she was just over it. I think she became so desperate for companionship that she was willing to forget her own worth.

I don’t blame Kevin for her downfall as I think he could have been anyone really. She got what she wanted from the relationship equally. She got her 2 kids and divorced him shortly after. Nobody told her to marry Kevin but it was right for her at that time. We can’t judge and point the finger as they were both in it together.

What I hate about Kevin now is his entitlement to live off her money and ask for raises over the years that he’s not entitled to. It’s not his money. He should get a job to support his kids but instead Britney is paying for his whole lifestyle. I hate that aspect. The impression I get from the boys is that they think their dad is just the best and provides them with this amazing lifestyle yet it’s all at their mother’s expense. That’s what’s so ****ed up about this whole situation. I can’t wait until the boys are old enough and she doesn’t have to pay child support any longer. I also hate that he was deemed the “stable” parent and had full custody of the kids despite how much Britney loved them and supported them financially all their life. It’s Britney’s money after all - not Kevin’s.

I always took Kevin as just going along with it. To be fair, I wouldn't blame him. If the biggest pop star in the world took an interest in me especially when I'm aware I'm not s***, I'd latch on too. I think he saw an opportunity and ran with it. I think he liked her but I don't know about love. Britney seems to fall harder and quicker so that's not to say he couldn't have gotten there eventually.

25 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I think Britney was becoming very troubled and looking for an escape. By 2004 she was just over it. I think she became so desperate for companionship that she was willing to forget her own worth.

I don’t blame Kevin for her downfall as I think he could have been anyone really. She got what she wanted from the relationship equally. She got her 2 kids and divorced him shortly after. Nobody told her to marry Kevin but it was right for her at that time. We can’t judge and point the finger as they were both in it together.

What I hate about Kevin now is his entitlement to live off her money and ask for raises over the years that he’s not entitled to. It’s not his money. He should get a job to support his kids but instead Britney is paying for his whole lifestyle. I hate that aspect. The impression I get from the boys is that they think their dad is just the best and provides them with this amazing lifestyle yet it’s all at their mother’s expense. That’s what’s so ****ed up about this whole situation. I can’t wait until the boys are old enough and she doesn’t have to pay child support any longer. I also hate that he was deemed the “stable” parent and had full custody of the kids despite how much Britney loved them and supported them financially all their life. It’s Britney’s money after all - not Kevin’s.

Imagine she is in a conservatorship and constantly belittled as “does she even deserve human rights? She did cry when she was stalked by 5000 paparazzis and everyone laughing at her, holding her baby. She shaved her head”. And he is considered the stable adult, when SHE provides for them both and he does nothing.

She wanted normalcy and someone who wasn't 'Hollywood', and she found that in Kevin. Did he reciprocally love her back? I believe he did during the honeymoon stage of their relationship but like many men in their 20s, he wasn't ready to commit and settle down hence why she pushed for marriage more than he ever did. That being said, marriage with her probably wasn't what it seemed and when you're married to one of the most famous women of all time, I can imagine the drawbacks. Kevin was also probably high off of all this newfound notoriety to really step back and assess their relationship in the grand scheme of things. He just went along the ride and took advantage of whatever 15 minutes of fame he got.  

18 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

This. Those threads are useless and actually very hurtfull towards Britney. Every Kevin hater will obviously say he never loved her.

The truth is, we dont know.  We weren't there. :fran_frog_meme_green:

43 minutes ago, ol123 said:

These topics are so fkn weird. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Don't sh t your pants :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

You b tches are so bored, don't comment if u don't like it :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I find threads like this really insulting to Britney and her sons. It's completely unnecessary. 

Tbh I don't have any doubts that Kevin did love her. Yes, that love came with a lifetime pay cheque when they divorced but Britney herself doesn't exactly come across as someone unloveable, hence why I find threads like this completely unnecessary. 

Could he have handled their break up better? Of course. He could have supported her in her time of need but so could her family. Instead they all failed her. 

Honestly I’m not Kevin so I can’t say but I will say it’s strange that once britney breaks up w a guy it’s dunzo. She doesn’t do the whole let’s try it again or reconnect. When they break up it’s over lol. Whichhh i find odd with Kevin cause they shared kids together so youde think if there’s a genuine love they wouldn’t be able to resist trying to give it another go. I mean I’m sure he thought she was hot cause she was seen as the it girl trendsetter and what it meant to be pretty in 2004, I’m just not sure if it was love.

2 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Honestly I’m not Kevin so I can’t say but I will say it’s strange that once britney breaks up w a guy it’s dunzo. She doesn’t do the whole let’s try it again or reconnect. When they break up it’s over lol. Whichhh i find odd with Kevin cause they shared kids together so youde think if there’s a genuine love they wouldn’t be able to resist trying to give it another go. I mean I’m sure he thought she was hot cause she was seen as the it girl trendsetter and what it meant to be pretty in 2004, I’m just not sure if it was love.

Not quite true. She give it another go with Justin until she then broke it off with him.

Rumour is that on the night britney either attacked the paps car or shaved her head cant remember which night  but britney went to go see her kids

Kfed was with his ex wife and wouldn't let britney in..therefore its definitely a possibility that kfed purposely had 2 babies with britney securing financial success then when everything was signed he admitted it to her..

That,  that was  his plan all along 

It may not have been planned, but the facts speak for themselves..britney was played like a violin blinded by love 

I know the feeling cuz my sons mother pretty much did it to me, left me at home looking after out son whilst she was out partying,  basically cheated multiple times, didn't tell me, then I found out and I was the 'crazy' one ..I gave everything I had, and she took advantage 

People are so blinded by love even if they are unhappy,  this was britneys real family her own family,  and they took it away from her

Britney loved him, kfed liked the lifestyle,  truly...I think he thought britney was geogous and a lovely person, but honestly his intention was never to be married for 10 years with her..like I said he played her, secured money, then went back to his ex

Archived