The big problem with Larry Rudolph

zxcvb

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder if New Year's Eve was the only time he did it?

She seemed to blame him for this as well:

I wouldnt doubt that, but Britney was seen a few times with Paris in 2002/2003 and she hanged out with her a couple of times in 2007 too, after Larry was fired. 

Larry is too old to continue managing anyone's career. He got lucky with Britney because he saw potential and she was the right girl for the right time in pop history. It's not BECAUSE OF HIM that she had so much success... He was lucky and went along for the ride. There have been sooooo many poor management choices even during her Prime, but in the latter half of her career it's been even messier, we are at least lucky that we got some good promo and eras during her prime, because he is so out of touch with what she needs. IF she wants to work again, she needs an entirely new team that's younger and hungrier and knows how to make her have hits and good PR now, not trying to use the same methods from 1999. 

20 hours ago, Bundy said:

Not to mention he trashed her to a fan site owner bc he promised the guy Britney would show up and meet fans when he knew damn well her marriage was falling apart. 

He also sided with Kevin and Lynne to force Britney to go to rehab, what made her angry, firing Larry for the second time.

And on that allegedly email, Britney said he was the one giving her drinks. When she passed out on the 2006 new years eve, who was there with her? Larry!

Riiiiiiight I forgot about that whole world of Britney thing. Isn't that what made Ruben stop and close the whole site? 

20 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Larry’s moves for Britney over the years are “all publicly is good publicly”. Even though it targets her personally in interviews or projects. He failed her as a female pop star. He never had a handle on the exploitation of her personal life in tabloid magazine/ blogs in the early 2000’s. You will never see Beyoncé or Taylor Swift be attacked like Britney was / is within the media. Her parents and Larry don’t know how to support her. They just sit back and let it all happen. I doubt Larry intervened much in interviews reminding journalists to be respectful. Look at that Diane Sawyer interview for example.

:praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: EXACTLY

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Riiiiiiight I forgot about that whole world of Britney thing. Isn't that what made Ruben stop and close the whole site? 

I think so! 

7 hours ago, Bundy said:

Johnny said she fired him after her split with Justin bc he was also Justin's manager. She had some contact with Justin until early 2003 (Fred Durst claimed she ditched him for Justin) and some months later she started shading him and he started to shade him again. I think smt happened between them again and it seems like Britney didnt want anything to do with him anymore, so she filed the manager she had in common with Justin. I do think Johnny managed her career better tbh, just look what he did to Justin's until a few years ago. He also criticized her team for sending her on a ww tour right after her public breakdown. Whats funny is once Justin called people around Britney *********, he said they would push her only to sell, that the whole thing was a horror movie. I have a feeling one of the ********* he was talking about was Larry.

Yeah I agree

Larry was in Britney’s ear and Bryan’s when he became “top cop” Bryan fired everyone except Larry Rudolph during that time and got her finances audited. I just have a feeling Larry knows how to snake 🐍 his way and keep himself attached to the family. Larry is a connecting factor to when things got stressful for Britney. When she just wanted time off to live her life. That podcast (we need to talk about Britney) with her make up artist before conservatorship is clear as day. This is why she broke down. Larry constantly wants Britney to do work when she kept asking for time off. 

Larry would have found the c-ship a dream. Britney had no choice but to do what the c-ship signed her onto doing. It was Jamie’s job to get her to work. He just worked with Jamie. 
Larry needs to take responsibility for once. He sat back and watched Britney’s soul die slowly every day in that c-ship. What a di*k. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

I wouldnt doubt that, but Britney was seen a few times with Paris in 2002/2003 and she hanged out with her a couple of times in 2007 too, after Larry was fired. 

I totally think Britney and Paris are good friends.

But I read somewhere that Britney implied that it was Larry's idea that she start club hopping with Paris directly after her breakup with Kevin...Meaning that Larry viewed the club hopping and the resulting paparazzi pics as "good PR."

And then suddenly, it was "bad PR" and she needed to be shipped off to rehab...which is what caused Britney to become so damn sour with Larry and to fire him the moment she was released from rehab.

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But I read somewhere that Britney implied that it was Larry's idea that she start club hopping with Paris directly after her breakup with Kevin...Meaning that Larry viewed the club hopping and the resulting paparazzi pics as "good PR."

And then suddenly, it was "bad PR" and she needed to be shipped off to rehab...which is what caused Britney to become so damn sour with Larry and to fire him the moment she was released from rehab.

All those late 2006 and early 2007 parties she was with Larry. When she's with Larry, it's business. Didn't he say so himself? :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

10 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Whilst I agree with what you say, unfortunately its just not the real world we live in..the courts would never take Larry into account ..they wouldn't even take him seriously,  because judge's in this case are clearly idiots, any real judge should understand that britney is human and deserves to be free but unfortunately american law is incredibly corrupt..its about the money

I appreciate your opinion, but it's a little myopic. You are definitely right that corruption exists in American law, just like it exists everywhere else - law enforcement, entertainment, taxes, etc. However, the courts could definitely take Larry's opinions into account. At the end of the day, he's a businessman with way more knowledge than Jamie when it comes to these matters. Larry has access to the kind of attorney who would likely have no problem going before the court to argue that Jamie is mismanaging Britney's finances or even her health, especially since Jamie has the power to make medical decisions on Britney's behalf.  

We've seen this happen with Ingham, who was silent for all these years until Britney was finally emboldened to fight her current situation, and now she's made significant progress in getting Jamie removed altogether, and at the very least his power over Britney is significantly dwindling with each ruling in Britney's favor. Accordingly, Larry had plenty of options, yet he chose to remain silent, and for that reason he's trash. 

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I know about the rumour, but I didnt know that Britney implied that. That would make a lot of sense tho. 

5 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Larry was in Britney’s ear and Bryan’s when he became “top cop” Bryan fired everyone except Larry Rudolph during that time and got her finances audited.

Wait, what? When was this? I completely agree with u about the rest. Larry doesn't care about Britney the person, he only wants to milk her. That's why he gets along with Jamie. He also helped to destroy her. 

4 hours ago, senammoises said:

Jamie knows nothing about the enternainment industry, Larry does. 

They work together. 

I don't see Larry as the real problem. I think he does what has been told to him to do. 

It might of worked with Larry in the beginning but Britney fired him for a reason and it’s better he gets the boot again too

Archived