The big problem with Larry Rudolph

zxcvb

43 minutes ago, HIM said:

but not anymore since he’s straight and complicit with Britney’s struggles. 

What do you realistically expected him to do? Hit jamie ? Get fired and for what? What difference would it make??

Its a simple question,  what do you expect Larry to do when his client is forced into a court appointed cship by her father..

Hes her manager,  not family

He has no authority to do anything even if he wants to say alot!! 

I honestly don't get this hate thread when there's simply nothing he can legally do about it.. I get that your saying he let this happen but he didn't..he just did his old job whilst the father constantly makes his life harder , as well as his daughters 

Britney probably spent few hours doing the glory artwork,  just for jamie to say "no, not happening,  dw I'll do it myself"

Imagine what britney and Larry both thinking "this cant go on like this"

Britney obviously especially 

Larry knows if he snaps at jamie its game over, Larry will get fired, probably a restraining order..and for what? To tell jamie something he should already know? That he's a **** and he has to leave 

I don't think you quite grasp the authority jamie has over Larry here

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, zxcvb said:

All he wants to do is take credit for HER OWN TALENT.

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Is this a joke? I don't think Larry has ever tried to overshadow britneys achievements,  he's never been sour , he's the manager,  hardworking but behind the scenes 

Britneys dad however since 2010 literally referred to britneys fans as 'our fans'

What kind of cheeky cu** says something like that? This is why I cant stand jamie

Larry was there from day 1 and never said anything so rude and stupid like jamie casually does

59 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Uh Britney fired Larry 3 times because he was too controlling and her dad brought him back against her wishes...

he profits off the conservatorship, he calls it a “Hybrid Business Model” 

He was perfectly fine with Britney working against her will for 13 years...

He never gave Britney a break, a recent podcast from her former MUA revealed that when she would beg Larry for breaks in the prime years, he would always slyly give her break and make sure she was still bringing in money on these breaks, so technically she was working. 

if any human being can sit back and aid in the abuse of anyone makes them just as liable as Jamie.

Everyone one on team Britney is a criminal and that’s why they all quickly ran and quit

and let’s be clear- Larry didn’t see potential in Britney, he saw $$$

Not to mention he trashed her to a fan site owner bc he promised the guy Britney would show up and meet fans when he knew damn well her marriage was falling apart. 

He also sided with Kevin and Lynne to force Britney to go to rehab, what made her angry, firing Larry for the second time.

And on that allegedly email, Britney said he was the one giving her drinks. When she passed out on the 2006 new years eve, who was there with her? Larry!

Larry is complicit with the hybrid business model. He was there with the planning and every year she worked within the conservatorship. You will never see him take any responsibility for what he had a hand in. 

Don’t forget how quickly he ran to TMZ and threw Britney under the bus with her medical details and “she will never work again” comments. He clearly was a TMZ insider for a long time.

In the Britney’s gram episode Larry alledegly thought the rehab story in 2019 will drive ticket sales for the “domination residency” comeback. That sounds exactly like something he would say.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

For a long time fans want to see the best in Larry. But it’s clear now he doesn’t support Britney the person enough. He would have seen first hand Britney’s feeling about the c-ship and working within it under Jamie’s helm.

Larry’s moves for Britney over the years are “all publicly is good publicly”. Even though it targets her personally in interviews or projects. He failed her as a female pop star. He never had a handle on the exploitation of her personal life in tabloid magazine/ blogs in the early 2000’s. You will never see Beyoncé or Taylor Swift be attacked like Britney was / is within the media. Her parents and Larry don’t know how to support her. They just sit back and let it all happen. I doubt Larry intervened much in interviews reminding journalists to be respectful. Look at that Diane Sawyer interview for example.

IMO He got lucky with Britney. He is not a great manager at all. Britney is magnetic and talented. Any manager  during her peak would have found success.  Fans have given him too much credit over the years. During her peak don’t forget Johnny Wright was her manager too. I suspect her career could have been different and more supportive if he stayed on instead of Larry.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he suggested to remove Johnny either back in 2003. Sorry not sorry. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

6 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

When I saw Britney at the FF tour I had front row seats on the left side. I got to the show super early and sat with my friend to have a pre show beer. I looked up and saw a man wearing a flannel, dark blue jeans, a beanie, and a pair of glasses. I was like I know him...then it clicked. It was Jason. He was walking around the floor level. I DIED. I screamed his name and he started walking up towards us. I told my friend Mary exactly who he was and she freaked. We were about to get a selfie with Jason. Then out of nowhere Larry came and pulled Jason back AND had the audacity to roll his eyes at us. I haven’t liked that troll since that day. I will say for the brief seconds I had meeting him that he seemed very nice. He was thrilled to be on tour and after shaking hands said it was his honor to meet us. He agreed to a photo and that’s when Larry came. 

Larry rolled his eyes at fans? Great business move ... Dude we are the reason you are rich! 

2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Larry rolled his eyes at fans? Great business move ... Dude we are the reason you are rich! 

Exactly, and the only reason Larry is sticking with Britney is for $$$$ ... he clearly doesn't care about her as a person.

I get Larry's job is to manage Britney and help her make money, but he could easily speak out if he thought Britney was being mismanaged either financially or personally. Some people seem to think Jamie is this super savvy overlord, but at the end of the day, he's nothing more than a redneck hick who got lucky by contributing his seed to the wife who he continually abused to create a daughter who pretty much took her family from the brink of poverty to permanently living the high life on the back of all of Britney's hard work. 

If Larry felt that Jamie was not acting in Britney's best interests, he had plenty of options - go public, hire a lawyer to fight Jamie in court for control of Britney's career, actually have the cojones to stand up to Jamie, etc. Larry's the one who has real experience in the industry, so let's not act like he's this shrinking violet who had no choice but to do whatever Jamie told him. 

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Yeah it was weird because at first we weren’t offended as it came off like they were in a rush, but after a few mins we were both like...wtf? What was that? Jason was super super nice though. 

3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

I have photos with Larry through out the years. He was always a sweet man to the fans. I’m surprised by this. 

Yeah idk 🤷🏽‍♂️ I can only speak on my experience. I’m not saying he’s a total ******* to fans all the time but I didn’t have a great encounter and that’s my only experience.

14 hours ago, Bundy said:

Not to mention he trashed her to a fan site owner bc he promised the guy Britney would show up and meet fans when he knew damn well her marriage was falling apart. 

He also sided with Kevin and Lynne to force Britney to go to rehab, what made her angry, firing Larry for the second time.

And on that allegedly email, Britney said he was the one giving her drinks. When she passed out on the 2006 new years eve, who was there with her? Larry!

It was Larry who took her to rehab in Antigua and dropped her off for 30 days.

Isn't it funny that he was giving her the drinks, while simultaneously handing Kevin temporary physical custody of her boys?

13 hours ago, ElenaB said:

the video is not available for me :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I remember I wanted him back when Britney fired him and I thought he was the best manager ever after Circus became a huge era :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: I used to think he was the best thing that had happened to Britney’s career. Now I see how he manipulated her and only cared about money. I was so blind back then!:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Larry got lucky, he was a lawyer, not a music manager. Johnny Wright was the brains behind the operation. After the first few years the business basically runs itself when you an artist who is as famous as Britney, which is why she fired him. I will say he was good for getting her to work when she needed to promote a project. But working and overworking are two different things.

14 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Is this a joke? I don't think Larry has ever tried to overshadow britneys achievements,  he's never been sour , he's the manager,  hardworking but behind the scenes 

Larry was there from day 1 and never said anything so rude and stupid like jamie casually does

13 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I always feel like Britney and Larry’s relationship goes way back but I’m under no doubt that he would push her to her limits and work her like a machine. I get that’s his job to make her successful but some of his actions have been questionable over her career.

She has also fired him 3 times so I’m not sure what else needs to be said there :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I disagree.

First of all, he wasn't there from day one.  Britney was already on national television multiple times back in 1992 on Star Search.

So NEVER discovered her whatsoever.

And in this interview he does try to take credit for her success by saying, 'she recognized the fact that when we were working together that's when she had most of her success" (2:16)

And what he says is false because she was co-managed for most of that period with Johnny Wright.  And the album from that period that Wright wasn't a part of, In The Zone, was an album Britney co-wrote most of the tracks and composed one of the hit singles herself.

(The other great album, Blackout, Rudolph wasn't a part of at all)

Like the video uploaded said in the original post, the Diane Sawyer interview that damaged her mental health when she was having her 'success' (despite being a strong person) should have never happened and that's absolutely Larry Rudolph's fault.

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It was Larry who took her to rehab in Antigua and dropped her off for 30 days.

Isn't it funny that he was giving her the drinks, while simultaneously handing Kevin temporary physical custody of her boys?

Hes a snake, just like her parents and Kevin. They all set her up and should pay for the hell they made Britneys life while they all benefit from it.

15 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Larry is complicit with the hybrid business model. He was there with the planning and every year she worked within the conservatorship. You will never see him take any responsibility for what he had a hand in. 

Don’t forget how quickly he ran to TMZ and threw Britney under the bus with her medical details and “she will never work again” comments. He clearly was a TMZ insider for a long time.

In the Britney’s gram episode Larry alledegly thought the rehab story in 2019 will drive ticket sales for the “domination residency” comeback. That sounds exactly like something he would say.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

For a long time fans want to see the best in Larry. But it’s clear now he doesn’t support Britney the person enough. He would have seen first hand Britney’s feeling about the c-ship and working within it under Jamie’s helm.

Larry’s moves for Britney over the years are “all publicly is good publicly”. Even though it targets her personally in interviews or projects. He failed her as a female pop star. He never had a handle on the exploitation of her personal life in tabloid magazine/ blogs in the early 2000’s. You will never see Beyoncé or Taylor Swift be attacked like Britney was / is within the media. Her parents and Larry don’t know how to support her. They just sit back and let it all happen. I doubt Larry intervened much in interviews reminding journalists to be respectful. Look at that Diane Sawyer interview for example.

IMO He got lucky with Britney. He is not a great manager at all. Britney is magnetic and talented. Any manager  during her peak would have found success.  Fans have given him too much credit over the years. During her peak don’t forget Johnny Wright was her manager too. I suspect her career could have been different and more supportive if he stayed on instead of Larry.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he suggested to remove Johnny either back in 2003. Sorry not sorry. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Johnny said she fired him after her split with Justin bc he was also Justin's manager. She had some contact with Justin until early 2003 (Fred Durst claimed she ditched him for Justin) and some months later she started shading him and he started to shade him again. I think smt happened between them again and it seems like Britney didnt want anything to do with him anymore, so she filed the manager she had in common with Justin. I do think Johnny managed her career better tbh, just look what he did to Justin's until a few years ago. He also criticized her team for sending her on a ww tour right after her public breakdown. Whats funny is once Justin called people around Britney *********, he said they would push her only to sell, that the whole thing was a horror movie. I have a feeling one of the ********* he was talking about was Larry.

15 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Exactly, and the only reason Larry is sticking with Britney is for $$$$ ... he clearly doesn't care about her as a person.

I get Larry's job is to manage Britney and help her make money, but he could easily speak out if he thought Britney was being mismanaged either financially or personally. Some people seem to think Jamie is this super savvy overlord, but at the end of the day, he's nothing more than a redneck hick who got lucky by contributing his seed to the wife who he continually abused to create a daughter who pretty much took her family from the brink of poverty to permanently living the high life on the back of all of Britney's hard work. 

If Larry felt that Jamie was not acting in Britney's best interests, he had plenty of options - go public, hire a lawyer to fight Jamie in court for control of Britney's career, actually have the cojones to stand up to Jamie, etc. Larry's the one who has real experience in the industry, so let's not act like he's this shrinking violet who had no choice but to do whatever Jamie told him. 

Whilst I agree with what you say, unfortunately its just not the real world we live in..the courts would never take Larry into account ..they wouldn't even take him seriously,  because judge's in this case are clearly idiots, any real judge should understand that britney is human and deserves to be free but unfortunately american law is incredibly corrupt..its about the money

15 hours ago, britneyluv said:

This right here. If Larry wasn't a part of all of this or really felt Britney should be free, all he would need to do is release a statement and blow the whole thing up. There are a handful of people that could come forward, tell the truth about what's going on, and actually make an impact in ending this. He's one of them. Larry is being complicit which is why he's trash.

Archived