Jump to content

The big problem with Larry Rudolph


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Uh Britney fired Larry 3 times because he was too controlling and her dad brought him back against her wishes... he profits off the conservatorship, he calls it a “Hybrid Business Model”  He

Larry is complicit with the hybrid business model. He was there with the planning and every year she worked within the conservatorship. You will never see him take any responsibility for what he had a

let's sort something out right now  Larry saw potential in britney from day 1 He saw her highs and lows Imagine the heated conversations between Jamie and Larry regarding the cship limi

at the last Britney concert I went to I almost screemed LARRY when I saw him backstage but then I said EW no just mind to myself because he has enabled this terror in Britney's life as well.. I used to like him but not anymore 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Oh i cannot see the video :C . I don't trust him at all. I think the fact that Britney allegedly fired him 3 times says a lot. Also, in the Britney leaks emails she mentions that letting him enter to her hotel room (circa 2007) was a huge mistake. Besides that, let's not forget what David LaChapelle said on instagram about him...

  • Like 9
Link to post

Larry is actually a very nice man but I don’t think he is or ever was a great manager. Britney should’ve dropped him after her third album and started fresh with someone else. I think she was always in a hard situation with that because he was so close with Lynne and was the one that really got her career going. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
56 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

This guy still doesn't know how to admit he made terrible mistakes as a manger of hers (0:54)

All he wants to do is take credit for HER OWN TALENT.

 

 

 

Well, this video is not available in youtube anymore, but... what is going to happen with Larry when the conservatorship ends? what's happening with him already?

Link to post

When I saw Britney at the FF tour I had front row seats on the left side. I got to the show super early and sat with my friend to have a pre show beer. I looked up and saw a man wearing a flannel, dark blue jeans, a beanie, and a pair of glasses. I was like I know him...then it clicked. It was Jason. He was walking around the floor level. I DIED. I screamed his name and he started walking up towards us. I told my friend Mary exactly who he was and she freaked. We were about to get a selfie with Jason. Then out of nowhere Larry came and pulled Jason back AND had the audacity to roll his eyes at us. I haven’t liked that troll since that day. I will say for the brief seconds I had meeting him that he seemed very nice. He was thrilled to be on tour and after shaking hands said it was his honor to meet us. He agreed to a photo and that’s when Larry came. 

  • Love 5
  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

Oh i cannot see the video :C . I don't trust him at all. I think the fact that Britney allegedly fired him 3 times says a lot. Also, in the Britney leaks emails she mentions that letting him enter to her hotel room (circa 2007) was a huge mistake. Besides that, let's not forget what David LaChapelle said on instagram about him...

55 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Well, this video is not available in youtube anymore, but... what is going to happen with Larry when the conservatorship ends? what's happening with him already?

The video is from the show "The Talk", basically talking about the fact that her management should have never allowed that Diane Sawyer interview (or similar interviews like it)

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post

Have you listened to that new podcast with her long-time makeup artist? 

She sure didn't have much good to say about Larry. 

I've despised Larry ever since he did this:


This appearance was the first time the world saw a real crack in her carefully constructed image...All because Larry needed high ratings on his cheap reality TV show.

  • Like 6
Link to post
2 hours ago, Sea flower said:

Oh i cannot see the video :C . I don't trust him at all. I think the fact that Britney allegedly fired him 3 times says a lot. Also, in the Britney leaks emails she mentions that letting him enter to her hotel room (circa 2007) was a huge mistake. Besides that, let's not forget what David LaChapelle said on instagram about him...

What did he say about him? I don't remember that part

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Have you listened to that new podcast with her long-time makeup artist? 

She sure didn't have much good to say about Larry. 

I've despised Larry ever since he did this:


This appearance was the first time the world saw a real crack in her carefully constructed image...All because Larry needed high ratings on his cheap reality TV show.

Yes! You could tell she wanted to say something about him but didn't. I wish she would have spoken up

  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Link to post
6 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

What did he say abkut him? O don*t remember that part

He called him "Larry the red nose liar" and also mentioned "I felt like showeing after listening to Rudolph - in a behind closed door mettings - its gross callus oppotunist type situation." when talking about the leaked Make me music video.

  • Like 1
Link to post
30 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

let's sort something out right now 

Larry saw potential in britney from day 1

He saw her highs and lows

Imagine the heated conversations between Jamie and Larry regarding the cship limitations. 

How the cship is invading her career, imagine Larry working with producers,writers, video directors to then have it all scrapped by britney's dad

Larry isn't the monster, Jamie is

Larry isn't perfect, far from it but I trust him more than robyn (the redhead, she will work on her birthday) Jamie, britneys potato head bodyguard, Jamie Lynn,  

I actually think Larry was genuinely saddened and angered with the conservatorship,  of course he doesn't want his best client being treated like this.. but regardless he helped make 'the circus tour' he shaped britneys HUGE comeback,  even the fox news dig in IUSA video, 

Larry didn't scrap a damn thing and that's why I trust him 

Hes more a respectful father figure to britney than her actual father..

I dont like britneys team but Larry is the best of the bunch.. 

Imagine being britneys manager and having her father their constantly 

Rule 1) britney is not allowed to ever sing on live TV again 

Rule 2) I (Jamie spears) can scrap anything I want , especially the idea of britney in a cage or chains... funny that Larry gave her permission to shoot these pics but jamie constantly scraping everything.. this way, Larry isn't the boss anymore, britney isn't the boss anymore.. Jamie is.. that must of been so difficult for britney to deal with

I bet him and Jamie have had big disagreements on britneys behalf,  or he's just had to keep his mouth shut to still be I  the picture and not fired like felica 

Do I think Larry likes Jamie? No not at all.

Larry is not the monster here.. Jamie is

Whatever you say larrys done or said I can garuntee Jamie's done something worse And he still is trying to ruin her life 

Larry managed to squeeze enough hidden details about Jamie in the circus tour that went unnoticed 

"The return of the fine lady spears"

The cage for pom

The beginning of freakshow "its going to be alot better, my mind is better, I feel much better,  welcome to the freakshow"

"I don't know what you been told , this mama is in control"

Sweet dreams interlude "everybodys looking for something,  some of them want to use you"

Going for risky tricks to a woman that his father called "sick little girl" basically making Jamie a hypocrit

Jamie even changed the womanizer finale to the circus reprise because britney was having to much fun, making the audience laugh whilst exiting the stage, so Jamie told them to change it so britney just walks off stage.

At the end of the day it wasn't just britney that had to obey these new rules, it was Larry too

All because of Jamie and his evil ways 

 

I get what you're saying but until I hear from Britney who was actually on her side through all of this, I'm assuming anyone that's been actively involved in her being under a conservatorship for the last 13 years is problematic. He hasn't worked to get her out that we know of so he's just as guilty imo.

  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Link to post

Remember when he said albums don’t matter in 2015? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I used to have a thing for him before the whole Free Britney movement and right before Vegas, I’d offer him my hole any day  but not anymore since he’s straight and complicit with Britney’s struggles. 

  • Haha 7
Link to post

the video is not available for me :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I remember I wanted him back when Britney fired him and I thought he was the best manager ever after Circus became a huge era :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: I used to think he was the best thing that had happened to Britney’s career. Now I see how he manipulated her and only cared about money. I was so blind back then!:embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

When I saw Britney at the FF tour I had front row seats on the left side. I got to the show super early and sat with my friend to have a pre show beer. I looked up and saw a man wearing a flannel, dark blue jeans, a beanie, and a pair of glasses. I was like I know him...then it clicked. It was Jason. He was walking around the floor level. I DIED. I screamed his name and he started walking up towards us. I told my friend Mary exactly who he was and she freaked. We were about to get a selfie with Jason. Then out of nowhere Larry came and pulled Jason back AND had the audacity to roll his eyes at us. I haven’t liked that troll since that day. I will say for the brief seconds I had meeting him that he seemed very nice. He was thrilled to be on tour and after shaking hands said it was his honor to meet us. He agreed to a photo and that’s when Larry came. 

I have photos with Larry through out the years. He was always a sweet man to the fans. I’m surprised by this. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, phareezy said:

I get what you're saying but until I hear from Britney who was actually on her side through all of this, I'm assuming anyone that's been actively involved in her being under a conservatorship for the last 13 years is problematic. He hasn't worked to get her out that we know of so he's just as guilty imo.

He physically and lawfully can't.. he has no right or authority to try to end it. Larry works for britney, britney is controlled in every way career related by Jamie

Aka Larry now unfortunately has had to answer to jamie..

Like I said he's far from perfect but HE is not the problem. 

Like I said,  not only did britney have to accept this piss taking joke of a cship, eventually so did Larry, he couldn't change it so he was forced to go along with it. 

Jamie , the second he became in charge, fired felica,  demoting her to fan vip assistant, and keeping her away from britney..why?? Why would he do that?

Jamie never asked britney what she wanted,  he didn't care ..he was power hungry 

Jamie told her the cship could end in 2009  he made it permanent in 2010, he gave his own daughter false hope until he secured his position then left her a prisoner whilst he makes money from her unhappiness. 

I dont think I've ever heard Larry ask for pay rises , but jamie has several times in the past several years 

Yes it would be nice to hear britneys side but c'mon mate, look at it for what it is, who has defended britneys opinions, who has gave her artistical freedom..Larry

Who censored her on live TV,  who scrapped her work and her photo shoots.. jamie

Jamie is a c**t    its foolish to even think this is what Larry would have wanted for britney , Jamie is ruthless and he's the whole reason why this thread even exists,  why the freebritney movement exists,

Sure be pissed at Larry, we all know her team now are scumbags.. 

But we all know that jamie has the authority,  he's the one that made britney finally strike and he's the one that definitely has to go

 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block