Reviewing Lady Gaga's Chromatica Oreos (new messy BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Super Mods

I just feel like the entire pop community is being kind of apathetic towards a dog walker who literally got ********? Like, I saw news reporting it but gaga fans and pop fans are only worried about kidnapped dogs while a man died out there. I don't know, seems very selfish to me.

Either way, interesting vid Jordan, it was cute :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, so this video is coming out at a pretty weird time considering the tragedy going on in Gaga's life right now. I actually wasn't sure if I should post it (which btw has been scheduled for today for a few weeks, I actually went back into the video to edit in a blurb about her poor doggos.)

Hopefully it'll bring a little comedy to Little Monsters. My heart legit hurts for Gaga. 

In the video, I track track down a pack of Gaga's Chromatica Oreos (they were hard to find in Vegas let me tell you), unpackaged and eat them. On camera. It's a low-key messy video but I wanted to feel like Trisha Paytas for a day. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: And I mean that in the best way. She's hilarious and legit thriving. 

Have YOU tried these cookies? Looking forward to hearing what you think of this.gaga-oreo.jpg.6cf7fe8820aa014dc336b1c6c3494cc6.jpg

Are you ok? Hahaha JK... Well, talking to flops... You didn't react to those Xtina Lotus Oreos :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

He passed aways? I was under the impression that he was shot yet he's about to recover (physically). In all probability it'll takes years to recover from this mentally. 

According to some articles I've read, he passed away :( 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block