Jump to content

PCD to release new music this year before tour


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m here for new PCD music... but only if all the girls are singing. I do not need them singing the oh, ah’s and la la la’s. I mean girls get verses and solos on songs. I did not wait all these years

I needed this album 10 years ago. Let's do it. 

React was AMAZING.  I can't wait.

Posted Images

.....yeah right. They should have released the "React" music video THE DAY AFTER that X Factor performance, and even after that huge mistake they haven't released the new album! Do they even want to do this, or is Nicole still in the spa making the rest wait?

Link to post

They didnt say they were making an album last year, they said they might add new songs to the tour. Actually React wasnt even meant to be their single. It was a last second choice, Nicole was going to use it for her album, so they just added their vocals before the video and single release.

I think they just agreed to making new music or an album. It will be interesting to see if they actually give the girls lead vocals. I dont see why Nicole wouldnt since the label isnt involved anymore and how much Carmit and Jessica like post on IG saying #sharedvocals :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, Avatar said:

They didnt say they were making an album last year, they said they might add new songs to the tour. Actually React wasnt even meant to be their single. It was a last second choice, Nicole was going to use it for her album, so they just added their vocals before the video and single release.

I think they just agreed to making new music or an album. It will be interesting to see if they actually give the girls lead vocals. I dont see why Nicole wouldnt since the label isnt involved anymore and how much Carmit and Jessica like post on IG saying #sharedvocals :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Ooh where’d you hear this tea about the song originally being Nicole’s?

Link to post
14 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Ooh where’d you hear this tea about the song originally being Nicole’s?

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in at least one their interviews last year. And then they photographed them in the studio adding vocals to the song, to make it seem like they were involved, like the good ole days.

Link to post
  • Exhale+

Just remember US dolls fans, they only are opening act status in their home country. 

 

Never headlined a tour in the states on their own.

 

So if they headline one I guarantee it will be radio city music hall, I can't see them doing Madison Square garden or a stadium in the US. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
  • Exhale+
15 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

 I hope one day when the pandemic is over,

they can tour America cause I heard they were only touring the UK

I doubt they will tour the US, they never headlined a US Tour. 

 

Their second album bombed in the US, selling close to 500,000 which is far cry from the double platinum status of PCD, only one top ten came from Doll Domination in the US, they were bigger overseas and it shows. 

 

I don't think US saw them as a girl group given how the girl group spawned from a burlesque club act from the 90s. 

 

So it was probably hard to separate the 2 in the American public. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I doubt they will tour the US, they never headlined a US Tour. 

 

Their second album bombed in the US, selling close to 500,000 which is far cry from the double platinum status of PCD, only one top ten came from Doll Domination in the US, they were bigger overseas and it shows. 

 

I don't think US saw them as a girl group given how the girl group spawned from a burlesque club act from the 90s. 

 

So it was probably hard to separate the 2 in the American public. 

True. Its kinda like with the Spice Girls when they reunited in 2019:

they only toured in the UK cause they know they had more success over there.

But still it would be nice to see my fave girl groups go on tour in America,

that'd be a dream :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block