PCD to release new music this year before tour

Invitation

They didnt say they were making an album last year, they said they might add new songs to the tour. Actually React wasnt even meant to be their single. It was a last second choice, Nicole was going to use it for her album, so they just added their vocals before the video and single release.

I think they just agreed to making new music or an album. It will be interesting to see if they actually give the girls lead vocals. I dont see why Nicole wouldnt since the label isnt involved anymore and how much Carmit and Jessica like post on IG saying #sharedvocals :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Avatar said:

They didnt say they were making an album last year, they said they might add new songs to the tour. Actually React wasnt even meant to be their single. It was a last second choice, Nicole was going to use it for her album, so they just added their vocals before the video and single release.

I think they just agreed to making new music or an album. It will be interesting to see if they actually give the girls lead vocals. I dont see why Nicole wouldnt since the label isnt involved anymore and how much Carmit and Jessica like post on IG saying #sharedvocals :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Ooh where’d you hear this tea about the song originally being Nicole’s?

14 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Ooh where’d you hear this tea about the song originally being Nicole’s?

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in at least one their interviews last year. And then they photographed them in the studio adding vocals to the song, to make it seem like they were involved, like the good ole days.

15 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I hope one day when the pandemic is over,

they can tour America cause I heard they were only touring the UK

I doubt they will tour the US, they never headlined a US Tour. 

Their second album bombed in the US, selling close to 500,000 which is far cry from the double platinum status of PCD, only one top ten came from Doll Domination in the US, they were bigger overseas and it shows. 

I don't think US saw them as a girl group given how the girl group spawned from a burlesque club act from the 90s. 

So it was probably hard to separate the 2 in the American public. 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I doubt they will tour the US, they never headlined a US Tour. 

Their second album bombed in the US, selling close to 500,000 which is far cry from the double platinum status of PCD, only one top ten came from Doll Domination in the US, they were bigger overseas and it shows. 

I don't think US saw them as a girl group given how the girl group spawned from a burlesque club act from the 90s. 

So it was probably hard to separate the 2 in the American public. 

True. Its kinda like with the Spice Girls when they reunited in 2019:

they only toured in the UK cause they know they had more success over there.

But still it would be nice to see my fave girl groups go on tour in America,

that'd be a dream :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block