PCD to release new music this year before tour

Invitation

• Content Curators

Last month, member Ashley Roberts revealed PCD's music plans for 2021. 

She told the 'Heart Showbiz Hub' podcast: "We’ll definitely do new music. We’ve got to get in the studio and make that happen."

She noted the group have "time" to work on material and drop new singles, while she also admitted the tour can only happen once it's "safe and healthy" to do so.

She added: “Especially now with having Miss Rona (coronavirus) step in, we’ve got time and we want to get people ramped up and excited again before we go out on tour, which, who knows when that will be.

“It has to be a time when everyone can be in a stadium and be safe and healthy. In the meantime, we’re going to keep the music flowing.”

OLP634EFIRDOTDDOETVNPVASTQ.thumb.jpg.0d8f6a2dc512f1d20de78804586bc47c.jpg

That said, at the time of the interview, UK Government had not revealed their plans and dates for the lockdown easing. According to the current schedule, PCD should not be able to continue with their tour from May to UK. I wonder if they will just scrap the entire tour like they did with some of their shows. The girls have constantly worked without one another after the brief reunion promotion. Nicole Scherzinger is teasing a secret project with Katy PerryZoeey Deschanel. I guess PCD fans will have to wait and see.

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
17 minutes ago, K-man said:

I’m here for new PCD music... but only if all the girls are singing. I do not need them singling the oh, ah’s and la la la’s. I mean girls get verses and solos on songs. I did not wait all these years for a new PCD music to feature nicole. Nicole album/music career flopped aint nobody want that solo music! MY-CAREER-IS-OVER-1323449597.gif

It’s simply gonna be like React. The girls know what they’re getting into when they reunite.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Invitation said:

She told the 'Heart Showbiz Hub' podcast: "We’ll definitely do new music. We’ve got to get in the studio and make that happen."

She noted the group have "time" to work on material and drop new singles, while she also admitted the tour can only happen once it's "safe and healthy" to do so.

She added: “Especially now with having Miss Rona (coronavirus) step in, we’ve got time and we want to get people ramped up and excited again before we go out on tour, which, who knows when that will be.

“It has to be a time when everyone can be in a stadium and be safe and healthy. In the meantime, we’re going to keep the music flowing.”

That said, at the time of the interview, UK Government had not revealed their plans and dates for the lockdown easing. According to the current schedule, PCD should not be able to continue with their tour from May to UK. I wonder if they will just scrap the entire tour like they did with some of their shows. The girls have constantly worked without one another after the brief reunion promotion. Nicole Scherzinger is teasing a secret project with Katy PerryZoeey Deschanel. I guess PCD fans will have to wait and see.

I’m happy to read this. They release bops and I’m here for people with blood in their veins. I’m missing the 90 and 00 style: Bops, choreos, charisma, the looks... God knows that I love a new young star with the X factor, and I enjoy some songs of the last months, but the last generation is boring AF... 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Invitation said:

Kimberly revealed in an interview that they're not scrapping the tour. It may well get postponed till next year but they're not cancelling it. Also, she confirmed that they will release more songs and possibly more music videos before the tour. Kimberly also mentioned that Nicole is currently recording music but it's unsure if it's about PCD or her solo material. Nicole recently signed up for a new label. She mentioned that PCD will be her focus in 2020 and after the tour she'll go back to musicals and/or possibly solo music.

17 hours ago, Jedro said:

Yeah OK but weren't they supposed to release the album a few months after react a year ago? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: Did they just press delete on all of the songs they already recorded :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

My thoughts exactly. 
I thought the album was already recorded and just sitting in a file in some producers computer.

maybe this was damage control because it could’ve been always the intent to release the album right before the tour and now it’s been pushed back, so the album was probably pushed back too.

Glad to hear that regardless of what happened we’re getting new music and hopefully all the girls sing because we know they can!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block