Miley Cyrus is back at the studio recording new music

Invitation

doesn’t she do that every time she releases something new??? she completely ****s on whatever album she released last.. “this one is more my vibe. this one is more authentic.” ..like the BANGERZ era and utilizing hip hop and black culture to excel and then turning around and dissing it entirely when it was all said and done- she’s done that about cannabis too... and being a “lesbian” for the short amount of time she was experimenting with women and then telling her fans on Twitter “you don’t have to be gay, ladies. there are good men out there!!!” as if it’s a choice??? I stopped listening to her after BANGERZ bc I felt like she is just an opportunist and I can’t vibe with that. *loved* her up until that point.. I was even on MileyWorld when it existed. saw her in concert.. the whole nine yards! I feel like she posted the pic ab Britney bc she is releasing this album and needs to remain relevant to promote herself/her new projects.. kinda like JT apologizing bc he’s in the process of filming some movie and doesn’t want it to flop (which.. let’s be real.. what movie with JT in it has ever really done much at all? lolol) ....these are just my thoughts though. :shrug: take them with a grain of salt if you’re a Smiler. pls don’t come for me. 🤣🤣 I once loved her too! just noticed things....

I've listened to her in many interviews (which, btw, are VERY interesting; I love her mind!) and she always basically says the same, that she changes every day, and that she gets bored easily. So if you're a Miley fan... Start getting used to her changing courses VERY fast. Honestly? I think she commited A LOT to this era, I was surprised how into it she was, and how long (yes, long...for her standard) she kept this character. Hey, at least she's genuine each time.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block