Miley Cyrus is back at the studio recording new music

Invitation

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

But Plastic Hearts and Angels Like You deserved the single treatment :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: Why can’t other artists deliver like Dua? She is gonna have to give a master class on how to pull off a successful era to these other girls (I’m lookin at you too Gaga) :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I think Miley doesn't care much about the chart / success anymore. Her label wanted her to promote the album, but she just refused to do it.

• Love 1

I think after Prisoner not taking  off in the US like they planned ... they were going to pull the era. Angels Like You deserved to be a single tho :( 

I think she should just release a greatest hits album and take a little break. I think this trend of genre hoping is just going to hurt her in the long run. I love Miley so much and I think Plastic Hearts not taking off like planned probably for sure bummed her out etc 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

I think after Prisoner not taking  off in the US like they planned ... they were going to pull the era. Angels Like You deserved to be a single tho :( 

I think she should just release a greatest hits album and take a little break. I think this trend of genre hoping is just going to hurt her in the long run. I love Miley so much and I think Plastic Hearts not taking off like planned probably for sure bummed her out etc 

ugh so annoying. why does the industry care about how "well" something does in the moment. everyone panics if things slowly catch on. wish these girls could just be treated like real artists.

like okay so maybe her songs didnt hit with the GP... but like what about 5 years from now, 10 years from now ? 

not all pop has to be so disposable!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
54 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

How many artists have RCA wasted?

2 hours ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

I thought Plastic Hearts *did* take off as planned. It sure didn’t do great but it was a major commercial resurgence for Miley.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

But Plastic Hearts and Angels Like You deserved the single treatment :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: Why can’t other artists deliver like Dua? She is gonna have to give a master class on how to pull off a successful era to these other girls (I’m lookin at you too Gaga) :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Because people apply double standards to Dua, if anyone else did or does what she does, they're called "desperate". :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Although I will say the bar is on the floor for Miley doing promo at this point. :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block