Are You Excited For The Upcoming Britney Documentaries?

Million Billion

Since Netflix is in the works of a new upcoming Free Britney documentary and hopefully The New York Times is also thinking on making a sequel of the successful Framing Britney Spears documentary are you excited for them to come out?

My thoughts are, Netflix is a HUGE platform with a larger reach than Hulu's. Netflix is basically the t.v. of the 21st century, everyone (from Australia around to L.A. LOL) will have the eyes on the Free Britney movement. Right now Jamie, Lou and their lawyers look ridiculous making us believe Britney needs a conservatorship, now imagine if the entire world joins in the help of her. The cons is that I am afraid Netflix makes it look like one of those ultra creepy criminal cases ala Investigation Discovery, very hollywood-ish to the point it loses its humanity. TNYT made it so respectful that I doubt Netflix can follow the same tone in order to make it more impactful and (at the end of the day) gain more views. 

In the other hand, TNYT is a serious media which (according to the doc director) the project was done 100% by women, that makes you think of the level of commitment they have towards the final product regardless of the profit they can get. Of course, both Netflix and TNYT must be paid for their work, (it's not like the nyt is doing charity) my point goes to the fact that Netfilx gives me the vibes that they care more for the views than actually make a quality research. But at the same time, Hulu is not as big as Netflix so, if they get to make a sequel, it wouldnt be as impactful as it would be had it been available WORLWIDE at the same time. 

Maybe if TNYT sells the documentary to Netflix so they can premiere the doc on their platform, so they both can win.

I would like to hear your thoughts. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope they go through court docs and show the c-ship was a scam from the beginning. Framing Britney was good to expose the revolting ***ism and just outright cruelty she was subject to, but we need one that exposes the c-ship in clear, easy to understand language and names Goetz and Lou Taylor etc.

57 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I just hope they go through court docs and show the c-ship was a scam from the beginning. Framing Britney was good to expose the revolting ***ism and just outright cruelty she was subject to, but we need one that exposes the c-ship in clear, easy to understand language and names Goetz and Lou Taylor etc.

Yeah, I wish they did emphasis on how senseless the whole conservatorship, how she's been working ever since doing world tours, recirding music, rehearsing routines as a total normal person would do.

7 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Can't believe Jordan would censor s(e)x lol.

I'm so excited for this because Lou and Jamie are fighting back with their awkward 3 minutes interview. I hope nobody watches that. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Topics I am waiting from (both of) them:

1. Lou Taylor - stalking Britney, finding her parents, convincing them to put Britney under c-ship and then managing britneys career, Investigation of Lous business and found (Created by Lou with 2 or 3 workers) that raised by 600 $ millions while britney was under c-ship. 
2. Reliable experts (Therapists and lawyers) that can indicate what kind of illness can on earth be that allows other tu take away the basic rights of the human and was treated like a “racehorse”.

3. Exposing of judges - Gö(e)tz  Should go down it’s clear she is corrupt and the new judge seems to be corrupt to. I want to hear about all connection britneys “team” has with court and law system in LA (it can’t be only judges)

4. Britneys family: I know it’s a hard topic for Britney but it’s clear that her parents put her in cage and we’re benefiting from it before it (Lyn already were writing her book with Lou). 
her brother and sister are on the loud side (brother admitted that Britney wants out from the very start and thinks that woman want to do things and it not right for woman to want some things so yeah that’s why it’s ok for Britney to be under c-ship lol)

5. The media, Hollywood, music industry, all the other artists and false narratives about Britney should be talked but it can’t be investigated it’s much more than anyone 

6 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Topics I am waiting from (both of) them:

1. Lou Taylor - stalking Britney, finding her parents, convincing them to put Britney under c-ship and then managing britneys career, Investigation of Lous business and found (Created by Lou with 2 or 3 workers) that raised by 600 $ millions while britney was under c-ship. 
2. Reliable experts (Therapists and lawyers) that can indicate what kind of illness can on earth be that allows other tu take away the basic rights of the human and was treated like a “racehorse”.

3. Exposing of judges - Gö(e)tz  Should go down it’s clear she is corrupt and the new judge seems to be corrupt to. I want to hear about all connection britneys “team” has with court and law system in LA (it can’t be only judges)

4. Britneys family: I know it’s a hard topic for Britney but it’s clear that her parents put her in cage and we’re benefiting from it before it (Lyn already were writing her book with Lou). 
her brother and sister are on the loud side (brother admitted that Britney wants out from the very start and thinks that woman want to do things and it not right for woman to want some things so yeah that’s why it’s ok for Britney to be under c-ship lol)

5. The media, Hollywood, music industry, all the other artists and false narratives about Britney should be talked but it can’t be investigated it’s much more than anyone 

6. Britney's court-appointed lawyer, Sam, who hasn't done anything to represent her for over 10 years and who diagnosed her after a 15 minute meeting that Britney "lacked the capacity" to hire her own lawyer. And Reva Goetz, based on only Sam's words (there was no official diagnosis yet), kicked Streisand out from the court.

7. Dr James E Spar, who wrote this medical mysterious report that no one has ever seen. Two doctors before him didn't want to give the medical report to back up Sam Ingham's claims.

12 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

6. Britney's court-appointed lawyer, Sam, who hasn't done anything to represent her for over 10 years and who diagnosed her after a 15 minute meeting that Britney "lacked the capacity" to hire her own lawyer. And Reva Goetz, based on only Sam's words (there was no official diagnosis yet), kicked Streisand out from the court.

7. Dr James E Spar, who wrote this medical mysterious report that no one has ever seen. Two doctors before him didn't want to give the medical report to back up Sam Ingham's claims.

Wow, good review, your and @NewDisplayName's points, I hope netflix have an insider here on exhale :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Archived