What If

TakeYourHand

3 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

The point of taking her Dad off is to begin the end of the corruption. Realistically the cship isn’t going to end for a while, possibly years. It’s been in place for 13 years. Baby steps are the only possible way out. She might feel inspired the more freedom she gets. Bessemer is a baby victory in itself and honestly it’s going to take a lot more of those baby steps until this is diminished completely. 

I dont trust Ingham and this shady corrupted court. If she keeps making these people a lot of money, why would they help her to get out of this scam? I dont care if it takes more 3 or 5 years to free her, but this should the priority now, she worked for 10 years under a cship. I wont support this scam anymore, no matter If Jayden, Felicia, Pope Francis are in charge of her. If she can continues to work, she shouldnt be under a cship meant for people who can provide for themselves.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ol123 said:

Literally most of the things we've heard is that Britney isn't opposed to the conservatorship, just her father being in control of it. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

That's the point, we didn't hear what she wants from her... instead we heard what she wants from other people, who are interested for Cship to keep going.

And while she is under Cship, we cannot be 100 percent sure that these are/will be her wishes, since there is/will be high probability of undue influence

Archived