• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She needs to be free!!!  Not a new conservator!! FREEDOM!!! And maybe some life guidance and some company to help her with her finances but being FREE!!! END THE **CKING CONSERVATORSHIP!!!   FR

I support what Britney wants. If it's something we know she 100% wants to do, I'm there. 

The conservatorship just proves Britney can still be taken advantage of. Even within a legal system. Just look at the mess Vivian did on GMA.    Let her live her life like everybody else in Ame

• Exhale+

I’d support it if I felt like Britney herself was engaged in the process and the project. Glory and 2016 was really good, she didn’t speak on the album a whole lot but I think that’s just her. She was back to looking happy performing on stage and everything we knew & loved about her was fitting together very nicely. I think Glory was the first time we saw her actually acting like an adult. She seemed very self-aware and like things were going great for her. If it felt like she wasn’t being forced into the album/promo cycle like FF, then I would happily support a new album and era from B. Though, I’ll admit that it would be hard not to. It’s why we love her so much..

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

She needs a new conservator who's there to help her get full autonomy about her own life, so I don't care that it takes like more 2 or 3 years under it, but with significant changes. This c-ship is not fair, its there milking her money and taking responsibilities from her. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’d support it if I felt like Britney herself was engaged in the process and the project. Glory and 2016 was really good, she didn’t speak on the album a whole lot but I think that’s just her. She was back to looking happy performing on stage and everything we knew & loved about her was fitting together very nicely. I think Glory was the first time we saw her actually acting like an adult. She seemed very self-aware and like things were going great for her. If it felt like she wasn’t being forced into the album/promo cycle like FF, then I would happily support a new album and era from B. Though, I’ll admit that it would be hard not to. It’s why we love her so much..

Yeah see I feel the exact same way. Sometimes you just know when something is right. It looks natural and makes sense. If she were to release another album with an era similar to Glory I’d totally be here for it under those circumstances. As long as it’s her work. I want to hear her voice and what she has to say. I think the music would speak for itself but yes her general demeanor that era was mature and happy. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

She needs to be free!!!  Not a new conservator!! FREEDOM!!! And maybe some life guidance and some company to help her with her finances but being FREE!!! END THE **CKING CONSERVATORSHIP!!!

FREE BRITNEY!!

Literally most of the things we've heard is that Britney isn't opposed to the conservatorship, just her father being in control of it. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Dirk said:

She needs a new conservator who's there to help her get full autonomy about her own life, so I don't care that it takes like more 2 or 3 years under it, but with significant changes. This c-ship is not fair, its there milking her money and taking responsibilities from her. 

It honestly could take a few years and honestly where that sounds like forever I also want Britney to be set up for success and not thrown into the wolf pack with no tools. It’s going to be a huge adjustment for her as well. Honestly I can see her hiring new staff who helps her out with her life. The main and most important difference being her choice and her time with her basic human rights restored. 

• Love 2

The conservatorship just proves Britney can still be taken advantage of. Even within a legal system. Just look at the mess Vivian did on GMA. 

Let her live her life like everybody else in America. It’s insanity to continue this structure as is. Her parents failed her.

Bessemer will probably continue to be her manager of her finances anyway without the c-ship. She doesn’t need court approval to live her life. It should end. Every year takes away from her having another baby and living her life. We all know she wants another baby. She would have had one if not more if the c-ship ended back in 2008. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ol123 said:

Literally most of the things we've heard is that Britney isn't opposed to the conservatorship, just her father being in control of it. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I’m sure she would prefer to be totally free, who wouldn’t? ALSO her brother said “she’s always wanted to get out of it” so yeah. FREE BRITNEY!!

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I’m sure she would prefer to be totally free, who wouldn’t? ALSO her brother said “she’s always wanted to get out of it” so yeah. FREE BRITNEY!!

Yes but she’s also aware of the reality of the situation. Mr. Streisand said that she was fully competent in knowing that it was going to happen in the first place. Once they are placed, they are nearly impossible to get out of and her celebrity status couldn’t fix it earlier on. I have a feeling it will now. 

23 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I honestly have reached a point where new music isn’t even a low priority. It’s not one at all. Bigger fish to fry. 

See this is wonderful as she has some of the most passionate fans but it’s also a result of the media making her platform about her personal life. I mean she’s everywhere at the moment because of personal issues and not her career which to this degree is very rare for most celebrities. It’s to the point where a thread on exhale hypothetically talking about music isn’t a normal priority as a fan. Kind of scary but cool at the same time. I think we all need to remember her as a whole and not just someone who’s trapped in her current situation. Britney never wanted to be the victim. She’s so much more. 

• Like 1

Maybe she’ll take a hiatus from fighting her father for control and be like here’s an album guys under a different alias and on a underground label so that no money goes inside Jamie’s colon and Lou’s mouth while she eats him out and snowballs it into Vivan’s vag

:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

7 minutes ago, HIM said:

Maybe she’ll take a hiatus from fighting her father for control and be like here’s an album guys under a different alias and on a underground label so that no money goes inside Jamie’s colon and Lou’s mouth while she eats him out and snowballs it into Vivan’s vag

:byebye_goodbye_leaving:

Such humble words you speak :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

No! If shes under a cship, she still can be controlled, manipulated, threatned, forced to do things and being taken advantage of. She would still have no rights. We would never know for sure. She could give in bc she was tired of fighting alone, bc she was like "at least my dad isnt around anymore". 

If she can work and provide for herself and others, she doesnt need a cship. I wont support anything anymore that comes from that scammy cship.

• Like 1