Britney’s former make up artist Julianne Kaye shares what it was like before the conservatorship

13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am a very unbiased person - I never assume anyone's experience based on their outer shell. I don't have a hostile relationship with spirits. I find it very interesting. 

everyone can see clearly you trying tonight to defend white privilege... you got proved wrong. And you can't acknowledge it...you ain't growing and you learned nothing

15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am a very unbiased person - I never assume anyone's experience based on their outer shell. I don't have a hostile relationship with spirits. I find it very interesting. 

16 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I can't even with you. You are ignorant and I can't even deal. I hope you learn an do better. 

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I don't care what Justin said, I am just trying to figure out the rationale behind you stating that Britney's gay friend didn't understand her issue because of his skin and s3x? Whatever dude. Back to discussing evil spirits in Britney's home.... isn't that cray??  

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

yes, I wanna go back to talking about evil spirits so can we pretty please?

I feel like Britney really did feel something in that house, I believe her. 

also it makes sense that around this time  Britney started exploring her own spiritual path with kabbalah. maybe a mix of this and Britney openly telling people she was seeing/feeling spirits in her house...her family started thinking she was possessed by the devil or something. Christian people take that super seriously and also believe that their religion is the only correct path.

They probably used this as one of the reasons to eventually justify putting her into the conservatorship (and also possibly how they brought in someone like Lou "go to the light and see jesus" Taylor)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Only just listened to this and I like to hear CONFIRMATION finally that pu***fied cheated with Nicole Appleton. I’m extra angry hearing about what a low move CMAR was, like the hairdresser said ‘going for the jugular’ - what an absolute scum bag he is. Just horrible and cruel to Britney, just like when he used to mock her on stage during her breakdown. 

• Like 1
On 2/25/2021 at 5:21 PM, zxcvb said:

I guess my only question about this is about that period of late 2004 and early 2005; Why didn't she leave Jive to start her own label or at least overhaul her contract to her advantage (notwithstanding Blackout being great)

Did she (Larry Rudolph) really sign a contract at the beginning of her career that she couldn't get out of?

Considering she was a minor, I doubt she had any input on her contract and Jive was an independent label, when she originally signed that's why in some countries,  Virgin Records was the local distribution in Latin America and France, where BMG refused to distribute the Music. 

It became a major label once BMG bought zumba label group for 900 Million in 2002.. that's why I always believed the 8 album deal, as an independent label, they really had nothing to lose, they make money based off the distribution deals anyway.