Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney’s former make up artist Julianne Kaye shares what it was like before the conservatorship


Slave4yew

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

WTF are you talking about? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Lance was praising Britney for publicity and said they were BFF's at first and then when Free Britney came in he said he was close to the family. Britney Lawyers released a statement saying Britney supported the FreeBritney movement. Lance said he was close to Britney because he talked to her sister(who is alleged to have or tried to have money funneled for Lou herself) and she said the C-Ship was deserved(though we have covered how she personally benefited from it) and he pushed that narrative(on this very site it's said he was getting an entertainment deal from one of the fake entertainment firms Lou and Jaime set up). 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, monkeystar88 said:

Lance was praising Britney for publicity and said they were BFF's at first and then when Free Britney came in he said he was close to the family. Britney Lawyers released a statement saying Britney supported the FreeBritney movement. Lance said he was close to Britney because he talked to her sister(who is alleged to have or tried to have money funneled for Lou herself) and she said the C-Ship was deserved(though we have covered how she personally benefited from it) and he pushed that narrative(on this very site it's said he was getting an entertainment deal from one of the fake entertainment firms Lou and Jaime set up). 

What does any of this have to do with him being white?

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think I know what you are alluding to, his wishy-washy attitude which pretty much is a symptom of him not know WTF he is talking about but I don't understand how it has anything to do with his race or s3x. 

So you think a man who is allowed to comment publicly on a "white" women's mental health(who is considered disabled) without any backlash and without any facts can do that if he was another major figure who is of color?  

Link to comment
1 minute ago, monkeystar88 said:

no hate either we can all learn

I understand the whole "coming from a place of privilege" mentality that you are trying to paint but what would be the reason of ignorance for any other race or gender of people who do not understand Britney's situation? 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I understand the whole "coming from a place of privilege" mentality that you are trying to paint but what would be the reason of ignorance for any other race or gender of people who do not understand Britney's situation? 

I believe Justin said that himself I would look it up If I were you. You sound weaker than before

Link to comment
Just now, monkeystar88 said:

I believe Justin said that himself I would look it up If I were you. You sound weaker than before

I don't care what Justin said, I am just trying to figure out the rationale behind you stating that Britney's gay friend didn't understand her issue because of his skin and s3x? Whatever dude. Back to discussing evil spirits in Britney's home.... isn't that cray??  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I understand the whole "coming from a place of privilege" mentality that you are trying to paint but what would be the reason of ignorance for any other race or gender of people who do not understand Britney's situation? 

He said artists of his caliber and better but of color basically get sacrificed for "white" men like him to succeed 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I don't care what Justin said, I am just trying to figure out the rationale behind you stating that Britney's gay friend didn't understand her issue because of his skin and s3x? Whatever dude. Back to discussing evil spirits in Britney's home.... isn't that cray??  

Regardless of Lance being gay he was still using her for publicity and I love how you didn't mention Lance's entertainment deal with Tri-Star? Is there anything else you would like to add? Those spirits are obviously just ignorance

Link to comment
Just now, monkeystar88 said:

Regardless of if Lance is gay he was still using her for publicity and I love how you didn't mention Lance's entertainment deal with Tri-Star? Is there anything else you would like to add? Those spirits are obviously...ignorance

So you are calling Britney ignorant? You need to get more sleep, boo

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block