Britney’s former make up artist Julianne Kaye shares what it was like before the conservatorship

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

WTF are you talking about? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Lance was praising Britney for publicity and said they were BFF's at first and then when Free Britney came in he said he was close to the family. Britney Lawyers released a statement saying Britney supported the FreeBritney movement. Lance said he was close to Britney because he talked to her sister(who is alleged to have or tried to have money funneled for Lou herself) and she said the C-Ship was deserved(though we have covered how she personally benefited from it) and he pushed that narrative(on this very site it's said he was getting an entertainment deal from one of the fake entertainment firms Lou and Jaime set up). 

1 minute ago, monkeystar88 said:

Lance was praising Britney for publicity and said they were BFF's at first and then when Free Britney came in he said he was close to the family. Britney Lawyers released a statement saying Britney supported the FreeBritney movement. Lance said he was close to Britney because he talked to her sister(who is alleged to have or tried to have money funneled for Lou herself) and she said the C-Ship was deserved(though we have covered how she personally benefited from it) and he pushed that narrative(on this very site it's said he was getting an entertainment deal from one of the fake entertainment firms Lou and Jaime set up). 

What does any of this have to do with him being white?

7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think I know what you are alluding to, his wishy-washy attitude which pretty much is a symptom of him not know WTF he is talking about but I don't understand how it has anything to do with his race or s3x. 

So you think a man who is allowed to comment publicly on a "white" women's mental health(who is considered disabled) without any backlash and without any facts can do that if he was another major figure who is of color?  

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

What does any of this have to do with him being white?

Just like Timberlake said it's because he is a WHITE MAN of PRIVILEDGE he was allowed to destroy Janet and inhibit Britney and that is straight from a white man's mouth who used his race and gender's privilege 

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I understand the whole "coming from a place of privilege" mentality that you are trying to paint but what would be the reason of ignorance for any other race or gender of people who do not understand Britney's situation? 

I believe Justin said that himself I would look it up If I were you. You sound weaker than before

Just now, monkeystar88 said:

I believe Justin said that himself I would look it up If I were you. You sound weaker than before

I don't care what Justin said, I am just trying to figure out the rationale behind you stating that Britney's gay friend didn't understand her issue because of his skin and s3x? Whatever dude. Back to discussing evil spirits in Britney's home.... isn't that cray??  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I understand the whole "coming from a place of privilege" mentality that you are trying to paint but what would be the reason of ignorance for any other race or gender of people who do not understand Britney's situation? 

He said artists of his caliber and better but of color basically get sacrificed for "white" men like him to succeed 

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I don't care what Justin said, I am just trying to figure out the rationale behind you stating that Britney's gay friend didn't understand her issue because of his skin and s3x? Whatever dude. Back to discussing evil spirits in Britney's home.... isn't that cray??  

Regardless of Lance being gay he was still using her for publicity and I love how you didn't mention Lance's entertainment deal with Tri-Star? Is there anything else you would like to add? Those spirits are obviously just ignorance