Jump to content

Paris Hilton mentions the "Framing Britney Spears" doc on her podcast "This Is Paris"


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, I love Britney said:

What the hell? Don't be so dramatic. They are grown *** woman who are like 40, they are adults and have learned from there mistakes like we all make in our 20's. your so perfect right?  What are your reasons exactly? do you know Paris? or do you personally know there friendship and what they talked about behind closed doors? or you going to tell me a story that you know someone who knows them? Stop living in the past, they partied over 14 years ago, that's a long long time ago. let it go. These women are all grown up. Paris is running an incredible empire, she's a very smart clever business woman if you ever even watched her documentary. I hope they stay friends

 

This. Some Britney stans are literally worse than Jamie and co., trying to patrol everyone who enters Britney’s life. In this case, an individual who’s shown nothing but endless love and support towards Britney and has only ever said the nicest things without talking behind her back. Sometimes, I’m really convinced it was this toxic fandom who was the main driving force behind Britney’s breakdown, which could possibly explain why Britney was so afraid of her fans for so long. Again, they’re never satisfied and will always find something new to complain about. Britney, as a young woman in her 20s who was battling postpartum depression and a vicious divorce, wanted to experience partying then and who are we to judge that decision. Now fans want to twist the narrative and point the blame on Paris when Britney was going to do all of that partying with or without her as a companion. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paris Hilton comments on the New York Times documentary "Framing Britney Spears":   "It makes me really feel for her... she's such a sweet girl and has a really big heart. I just can't imagine

??? Are we still running with this false narrative?

So we’re going to crucify two young women in their 20s for wanting to go out and party/experience life, as if a mother isn’t allowed to do so? Are you aware that Paris was just as, if not, a bigger na

Posted Images

10 hours ago, I love Britney said:

What the hell? Don't be so dramatic. They are grown *** woman who are like 40, they are adults and have learned from there mistakes like we all make in our 20's. your so perfect right?  What are your reasons exactly? do you know Paris? or do you personally know there friendship and what they talked about behind closed doors? or you going to tell me a story that you know someone who knows them? Stop living in the past, they partied over 14 years ago, that's a long long time ago. let it go. These women are all grown up. Paris is running an incredible empire, she's a very smart clever business woman if you ever even watched her documentary. I hope they stay friends

 

Double post sorry

Link to post
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Also @OnlyBeyoncehad no ill intentions. And can't reply in this thread anymore. So if any of yall want to continue discussion with him,or resolve some things. Feel free to reach him.

 

 

Sincerely,

Easy There. Only Beyoncés PR :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Not you defending a misogynist and racist who isn’t even a Britney fan and has never once said anything positive about her. Yikes, this is a really new and sad low for you. No wonder no one ever takes you seriously on this forum.:clown_meme__makeup_green:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, I love Britney said:

Do you people just jump to conclusions or just assume? 

If someone sticks up for the movement you are negative. no one can win.

Paris confirmed on this video that she has had dinner with Britney last summer so what's your point exactly?

 

I'm not saying that dinner didn't happen (even if I still have my doubts) but Paris also says with a straight face that Lindsay wasn't "invited" and crashed their party that night in the car per example when the paparazzi video literally shows the opposite and making it clear that moment was a staged photo op planned by Paris/her team so Lindsay would deny on camera that Paris had hit her as she'd claimed earlier that night so. Paris is a known liar who loves to rewrite history and make stuff up as she sees fit to her current narrative and make her look good in the press.

 

I can't believe how gullible some of you are to think Paris is "genuine" or a "good person" lol I guess I can believe she likes/cares for Britney indeed (especially as she always seemed to be a fan) but Britney has absolutely nothing to gain by associating with her nowadays and I also HIGHLY doubt she's ever cared for Paris as a friend like that/were ever that close for a long time to begin with.

 

Link to post
15 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

 

Paris has carried Britney as a trophy in 2007 just to gain media coverage.
Britney was a mom of 2 little children in the middle of a battle for their custody, a true friend don't  keep you in the mud

972d8343dfaef0f194d4cab660322c0b.jpg

274d9da7d35379bdacdf5dbc49d23128.jpg

Omg a woman?! In her mid-twenties?! Having friends and going out?! Scandal!

 

Seriously?

  • Love 1
  • Like 6
Link to post
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Omg a woman?! In her mid-twenties?! Having friends and going out?! Scandal!

 

Seriously?

Obviously Paris is most likely not solely to blame for anything that happened to Britney but do you really think them being seen out every night together for a while doing what they were doing at the time was good or helped Britney's public image OR the personal stuff she was dealing with at the time?

Was it wrong for her to have friends and go out and have fun? Of course not. But was it good for her mentally to be in those toxic environments? Did it not help the media paint a bad image of her and most likely also help KFed's lawyer to make his case to get sole custody either? Well.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post

I further hate this narrative that Britney needed to be calculated in her behavior. Her and Paris were not letting the papz stop them from living their life. Imagine always having to worry about what other people thought about you. Britney is a carefree spirit. More of that in her future please.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
14 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Obviously Paris is most likely not solely to blame for anything that happened to Britney but do you really think them being seen out every night together for a while doing what they were doing at the time was good or helped Britney's public image OR the personal stuff she was dealing with at the time?

Was it wrong for her to have friends and go out and have fun? Of course not. But was it good for her mentally to be in those toxic environments? Did it not help the media paint a bad image of her and most likely also help KFed's lawyer to make his case to get sole custody either? Well.

 

Britney, as a young woman in her 20s who was battling postpartum depression after having two children in the span of two years and dealing with a nasty, vicious divorce wanted to experience partying then and who are we to judge her for that. I suggest you read some books and brush up a little bit on what postpartum depression is and the effect it has on the psyche, especially for young women. Regardless of Paris in or out of her life, she was going to reignite that clubbing and partying lifestyle that she probably longed for. If I was under the circumstances she was under, especially for someone who was so confined and needed an escape after a tumultuous marriage, I would have done the exact same thing. Quit this shaming, misogyny, blame and pointing fingers because it really isn’t doing your argument any favors. The few of you Exhale members running with this desperate narrative are really starting to look like clowns and grasping at literal air at this point. Give it up.

  • Love 3
Link to post
27 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I'm not saying that dinner didn't happen (even if I still have my doubts) but Paris also says with a straight face that Lindsay wasn't "invited" and crashed their party that night in the car per example when the paparazzi video literally shows the opposite and making it clear that moment was a staged photo op planned by Paris/her team so Lindsay would deny on camera that Paris had hit her as she'd claimed earlier that night so. Paris is a known liar who loves to rewrite history and make stuff up as she sees fit to her current narrative and make her look good in the press.

 

I can't believe how gullible some of you are to think Paris is "genuine" or a "good person" lol I guess I can believe she likes/cares for Britney indeed (especially as she always seemed to be a fan) but Britney has absolutely nothing to gain by associating with her nowadays and I also HIGHLY doubt she's ever cared for Paris as a friend like that/were ever that close for a long time to begin with.

 

What has Paris done in your eyes that makes her not a good person? wow, she made a few mistakes any person does.  Paris has no reason to lie? she was just as famous as Britney was back in the early 2000s. She has nothing to gain. she mentions britneys best friend kade who was at the dinner with Paris and Britney last year. She is also good friends with him. I'm pretty sure wouldn't lie if by mentioning his name live on national television. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
7 hours ago, Andre_Jean said:

They look so freaking hot together and Britney’s looks during these times are the best 

There were pictures of Britney covered in her own vomit with Paris driving her. So hot 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Community Leader
16 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so we need to pretend that a ******* addict arrested multiple times is a good influence? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

 

I don't personally think it's fair to blame Paris. Nor do I think we should hold her past against her. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
18 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I'm sorry Paris but you brought her into this mess, you are responsible for her situation. You used her for fame in 2007:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Paris did nothing to contribute to Britney’s down fall she had nothing to do with the divorce and she was a friend to Britney! They went out as friends to probably take Britney’s mind off everything that was going on! Paris has always spoke highly of Britney and didn’t use her for fame she was already a huge celebrity pre hanging out with Britney! Paris also cleaned up her life and she ma been doing amazing for years now!

  • Love 3
Link to post
2 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Britney, as a young woman in her 20s who was battling postpartum depression after having two children in the span of two years and dealing with a nasty, vicious divorce wanted to experience partying then and who are we to judge her for that. I suggest you read some books and brush up a little bit on what postpartum depression is and the effect it has on the psyche, especially for young women. Regardless of Paris in or out of her life, she was going to reignite that clubbing and partying lifestyle that she probably longed for. If I was under the circumstances she was under, especially for someone who was so confined and needed an escape after a tumultuous marriage, I would have done the exact same thing. Quit this shaming, misogyny, blame and pointing fingers because it really isn’t doing your argument any favors. The few of you Exhale members running with this desperate narrative are really starting to look like clowns and grasping at literal air at this point. Give it up.

This. When my friend had her baby she experienced postpartum depression and we still went out clubbing because she needed a break. It’s not Britney’s fault she was in the limelight while it was happening 

  • Love 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to post
  • Community Curators
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Paris did nothing to contribute to Britney’s down fall she had nothing to do with the divorce and she was a friend to Britney! They went out as friends to probably take Britney’s mind off everything that was going on! Paris has always spoke highly of Britney and didn’t use her for fame she was already a huge celebrity pre hanging out with Britney! Paris also cleaned up her life and she ma been doing amazing for years now!

Let's be real, though, Britney gave Paris a little boost when they hung out. Before Paris hung out with Britney, Paris was more of what we call a "clout chaser" or "reality TV star" now - she was like a Real Housewife of Whatever type of celeb and Britney was an A+ List celeb. I don't hate Paris but she was infamous and Britney wasn't seen like that yet - she still had that "untouchable" pop star appeal but people were talking crap about her. IDK - I didn't see the Paris relationship as a positive thing for Britney, it was actually used against her. It's not Paris' fault, because she was young too but I get the feeling that Britney met a lot of toxic people around this time. Britney even said herself that she "let bad people in". 

  • Like 4
Link to post

Thanks Paris :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: but I’m tired of celebs referencing Britney as a “girl” shes a mother, an artist and a pop icon. Britney is a WOMAN and deserves RESPECT :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: calling her a girl sounds so condescending and like they’re comparing her to a 16 yr old. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block