ET Canada bashes Vivian's interview on GMA

Slayer

2 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

You know Vivian talks like an abuser.

That "playing with her dad" makes no logic.

By that logic there should be no such thing as domestic abuse if you're always with your abuser. "Oh she is always with her husband/bf"

Not only this but Britney went to a lawyer but said she's afraid of her dad.

It’s really bad. People have to see through this. 

• Like 3
On 2/25/2021 at 3:04 PM, FreeLou said:

That lady went IN. Loved it. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

On 2/25/2021 at 7:57 PM, sutramaya said:

OMG the lady on the right, LOVE HER!!!

On 2/25/2021 at 9:40 PM, electricopop said:

I love this lady!!!

Guys she was a famous Canadian popstar back in the 00’s. She’s very sweet and talented. Her name is Keshia Chanté. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1

If Britney had her own lawyer not court appointed at first side i doubt it would continue for so many years. And yes i think Vivian interview was stupid and only added fuel to fire. That daddy word. God Britney is 39-she is an adult. That is annoys me the most is she already lost 13 years of her freedom. How long it will be? When enough is enough for her dad, lawyers, whole team cship. Really? R they going to shelter her till the end? It is disgusting criminal case and court is doing nothing. Then it supposed to act in her BEST interest. And her interest is her dad no longer control her person or estate. Why do they keep saying conservatee can do smth. It is clear they can not do anything bc system works to make them silenced so every1 can still get their coins while Britney has an allowance. God i would stop work long ago just to show those mfers they can go to hel l cause they aint getting anything rather then spending her hard earned money.

• Like 2