ET Canada bashes Vivian's interview on GMA

Slayer

I can’t believe this was Team Con’s damage control strategy. So messy.. they’re literally shiZZing themselves over the docu cuz all of their beans are spilling. Eventually Jamie is going to have to do some kind of TV interview or something. They literally got the most dead in the face person ever, no emotion at all. 

Once the Netflix docu comes out that’s it, it can’t and won’t go on forever. It’s only a matter of time as far as I’m concerned. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I can’t believe this was Team Con’s damage control strategy. So messy.. they’re literally shiZZing themselves over the docu cuz all of their beans are spilling. Eventually Jamie is going to have to do some kind of TV interview or something. 

Once the Netflix docu comes out that’s it, it can’t and won’t go on forever. It’s only a matter of time as far as I’m concerned. 

Jamie on tv will sink their ship so fast. I can't wait :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

I loved their words , so true :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:This Vivian interview really helped #freebritney more than FBS itself lbr:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

My thoughts exactly. This only shows that they are not really smart and are very desperate.  It is almost hard to believe they truly thought this would help. Lol. 

Guys, I am emotional on how much support she's getting now from the GP. She hasn got this much of support maybe since she filed for divorce and showed up at the AMA´s in 2006. That is the last time I can recall the gp was on Britney's side. 

I have cross feelings, I wish I could hug Britney and let her know how much we love her, :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: but at the same time I wish I could go to Vivian, Lou and Jamie's place and burn their houses with them locked inside. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: