If Britney performs again under the conservstorship...

Canada4286

I feel like 80% of Britney concert audience is made of fans, that other 20% is casual fans and people who are not necessarily fans but they are into pop music so... It all would go to hell.

They would simply have to cancel, at least, tour dates. Maybe they can have a chance at award shows, because people dont pay to be there, but when it comes to tour dates, she would barely sell a few tickets.

Honestly, if she come to my country under the current situation she is now, I wouldnt buy any tickets. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn’t buy any tickets, it wouldn’t be right. And I don’t think she has any need to perform right now. This entire situation has obviously killed her career motivation for the time being. She probably wants to work but knows that she would just be taken advantage of like she has been since it all started in ‘08. 
If all she really wants is her bum father to be removed then I’m fine with that. But I don’t see her doing anything career-wise until that happens. 

6 hours ago, Stefani said:

I'm scared of what they'd do to her if she refuses to perform again under the conservatorship. We're in a grace period right now because of the pandemic, but once we're through it they're going to put so much pressure on Brit to get back on the saddle. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I fear the same. I hope she doesnt give in. I can only imagine how hard, lonely, tiring, sad and draining all this must be for her. 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I fear the same. I hope she doesnt give in. I can only imagine how hard, lonely, tiring, sad and draining all this must be for her. 

I really don't think they can force her to perform at this point, the general public knows too much. Nobody knows whether she's the one posting her Instagram photos/videos and captions, but the most important thing to look at are her court pleadings. By stating UNDER OATH that Britney is so afraid of her father that she will not perform until he's removed as her conservator, Sam Ingham is essentially putting an official statement on the record on behalf of Britney, which negates any other BS that is put out. He's not going to risk perjuring himself for a high-profile client who was probably not as informed as she should have been when it came to her legal proceedings until the #freebritney movement exploded, when Britney finally understood her rights and Ingham had an obligation to zealously honor them.

With the NYTimes/Hulu documentary, the court documents, and everything else made so public, there's no way they can make her perform if she doesn't want to, because then everybody will look at her as a slave rather than a woman who is ready to regain her independence with assistance from people she can trust. 

7 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I really don't think they can force her to perform at this point, the general public knows too much. Nobody knows whether she's the one posting her Instagram photos/videos and captions, but the most important thing to look at are her court pleadings. By stating UNDER OATH that Britney is so afraid of her father that she will not perform until he's removed as her conservator, Sam Ingham is essentially putting an official statement on the record on behalf of Britney, which negates any other BS that is put out. He's not going to risk perjuring himself for a high-profile client who was probably not as informed as she should have been when it came to her legal proceedings until the #freebritney movement exploded, when Britney finally understood her rights and Ingham had an obligation to zealously honor them.

With the NYTimes/Hulu documentary, the court documents, and everything else made so public, there's no way they can make her perform if she doesn't want to, because then everybody will look at her as a slave rather than a woman who is ready to regain her independence with assistance from people she can trust. 

I was talking about if/when Jamie is out too.

2 minutes ago, FeedTheStans said:

When Lou/Jamie are out, she might perform again.

If I have understood correctly, she isn't fully against the c-ship, she just doesn't want Jamie in charge. If she would have good doctors/finance people and get more control/freedom, she might not even end the whole thing, just adjust it to her liking.

We didn't hear what she wants from her... instead we heard what she wants from other people, who are interested for Cship to keep going.

And while she is under Cship, we cannot be 100 percent sure that these are/will be her wishes, since there is/will be high probability of undue influence.

Also the probate conservatorship never meant to manage affairs of high-functioning people, even if they have some mental problems... there are other alternatives to it, less restrictive.

Archived