This Day in Pop: Britney wins Fragrance of the Year at the 2018 Hollywood Beauty Awards (February 25)

19 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I love how at this event she was forced to sit and watch that long video about her career accomplishments and accept her status as a god :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

the idea of Britney watching videos of herself gives me an inexplicable kind of pleasure :melt_weird_drift_wow:

also I really loved the video, because instead of being focused on her videos or performances, it showed like many of her commercials, and then the collage with pictures from all eras, it was like made by someone who really stans Britney Spears 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I know this is a bit of a random question. But how tall is Britney?

some sources say that she is 163 centimeters... but Madonna, if the sources are correc , is 164 cm tall, and Britney is taller than Madonna.

The first time in the article I've read her height  was 168 cm.

but from 2008 everywhere it was changed.. I don't think any of it is correct tbh..

abou the award - it seems like it is recorded in early 90s and Britney is from future or smth lol  

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I know this is a bit of a random question. But how tall is Britney?

some sources say that she is 163 centimeters... but Madonna, if the sources are correc , is 164 cm tall, and Britney is taller than Madonna.

Madonna ist not 163 cm.:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I read that she must be around 155 cm, I´m not sure if this is true, but Madonna is very small.But with Brit you are right.I heard that too,1,64

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
  • Super Mods

Now this is around the time she really started looking bad and old.

She looked 10-15 yrs older than her actual age at the time and I blame the plastic surgery she's done and her

makeup artist.

Also what happened to her teeth here? They used to be straight!

Im sorry if I sound like im picking on her looks,

im just being honest.

Btw she looks WAY better NOW but maybe its because she's free

• Like 1