Britney's total assets were worth $2.8 million in 2008 but she also paid millions in 2008 legal fees???

zxcvb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

I have absolutely no idea how they were able to dissolve the 2004 Britney Trust. Nobody normally gets this money. If you could clear it out that easily, you could have just put the money in the closet at home

My jaw dropped when I realized they moved assets from the SJB Revocable Trust over to the newly formed "Estate" for Jamie to manage.

There's something very insidious about the entire scenario.

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Didn't she own a house in 2008 that was worth way more then 2.8 millions ? Didn't she have few more properties as well ?

As well as multiple vehicles etc. And wasn't it reported she was earning up to 800k a month without even working in 2006/07 from royalties alone ?

And couldn't that great conservatorship team trace whoever was burning her money. Because all Britney did was wonder around LA,showing in Target and gas stations.

Right? It didn’t seem like she was going on some crazy spending spree buying up yachts and lots of new properties. 

And people act like she was a wash up at that point but that’s just not true. She had just put out one of her best albums, Blackout! And weren’t all of her perfumes doing well? 

6 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Does Meaner have receipts for that claim?

"Most of the $60M gains she claims is coming from estate transferred from the trust to the cship."

I don't think that's true. If anything, the "Estate" has generated far more than $60-million since 2009, and is being transferred in the other direction — from the "Estate" to the Trust.

Either that, or from the "Estate" to other places (e.g. wherever Lou decided to hide it).

5 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Right? It didn’t seem like she was going on some crazy spending spree buying up yachts and lots of new properties. 

And people act like she was a wash up at that point but that’s just not true. She had just put out one of her best albums, Blackout! And weren’t all of her perfumes doing well? 

It was reported she was earning 600-800k a month without even working in 2007,with taxes and **** that is at least 300-400k a month. There is no way in he'll she could have spend 300k a month based on her lifestyle at that time.

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

Present parties excluded of course. People like Vivian make me sick. She just seems like scum.

She really is. I was so disappointed because when she first was interviewed in the documentary, she came across as well-spoken, intelligent, and able to explain a complicated situation. However, I wanted to throw my phone at the TV when it was revealed that she was actually working for Jamie. Knowing that little fun fact, everything she had said now seemed insincere, hollow, and patronizing, which was exactly how she presented herself on GMA.

"I understand that every story wants to have a villain, but people have it so wrong here...this is a story about a fiercely loyal, loving, and dedicated father who rescued his daughter from a life-threatening situation." Actually, it's not a story written for entertainment, it's the LIFE and present situation of a woman who has been taken advantage of her whole life by numerous people. This whole "Saint Jamie" nonsense is such BS. Guess what Viv, this was 13 YEARS AGO, and a lot can happen in that amount of time, so acting like Britney is the same person she was in her early 20's is nonsensical and baseless.

31 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

There was a thread on Meaner's Twitter about it, I can't find it now.

I'll have to look for it when I have more time.

What they are alleging just doesn't make sense...It is the "Estate" that contains her current earnings, which theoretically should be transferred over to the SJB Revocable Trust for safekeeping.

The "Estate" is what was bringing in over $700,000 a month back in 2007 from things like perfume sales.

I can see the "Estate" being valued at $40-million by Adam Streisand, and $2.8-million by Vivian...But the bulk of her life earnings was stored in the Trust.

The "Estate" should be where her POM, X-Factor, FF and Circus earnings landed, as they were coming in.

(If I'm understanding this all correctly.)

Take these figures with a pinch of salt. They’re pushing for the usual “her father saved her life” narrative.

I will never buy into the idea that Britney was losing all her money and her father saved the day. Her father was just terrified Britney had cut all of the leeches in her life off (Lynne included) and they couldn’t bare to lose out on their only source of income. 

Now the only person taking advantage of and haemorrhaging her money is Jamie.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My jaw dropped when I realized they moved assets from the SJB Revocable Trust over to the newly formed "Estate" for Jamie to manage.

There's something very insidious about the entire scenario.

2 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

I have absolutely no idea how they managed to dissolve the Britney Trust in 2004. Usually nobody gets this money. If it's that easy for you to steal the money, you could have just put the money in the closet at home

Certainly, the 'Framing Britney' filmmakers seem to be open to investigate this topic further...

"The court values the value of her estate at $60 million but there's a lot of speculation that her true net worth is much larger with royalties and intellectual property and there may be a substantial amount of money in a separate trust and I think the more that is learned about all of that, that should be really interesting. The next court hearing is March 17 and it's excepted that Britney's court-appointed counsel, Samuel Ingham, will be filing further detailed objections to the way Jamie has allegedly mismanaged her estate so I think we're really interested to see what he's objecting to and just watching more of those records become public."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/framing-britney-spears-filmmakers-talk-ethical-challenges-of-portraying-complicated-star

54 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Certainly, the 'Framing Britney' filmmakers seem to be open to investigate this topic further...

"The court values the value of her estate at $60 million but there's a lot of speculation that her true net worth is much larger with royalties and intellectual property and there may be a substantial amount of money in a separate trust and I think the more that is learned about all of that, that should be really interesting. The next court hearing is March 17 and it's excepted that Britney's court-appointed counsel, Samuel Ingham, will be filing further detailed objections to the way Jamie has allegedly mismanaged her estate so I think we're really interested to see what he's objecting to and just watching more of those records become public."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/framing-britney-spears-filmmakers-talk-ethical-challenges-of-portraying-complicated-star

I'm glad to see they've got their eye on this!

The next court date in March should be interesting as well. I believe that will be when the 120 day deadline expires for Jamie to submit all of the financials.

Once the financials are submitted, and Bessemer is officially brought on board, they can begin doing a forensic audit.

That is, if Jamie has actually complied...Which I doubt he will.

On 2/25/2021 at 2:31 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

So basically, Vivian just confirmed exactly what Michael Sands — the PR guy for Sam Lutfi and lawyer Jon Eardley — have said since the beginning. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The plot thickens. 

So here's a question...

Who hired Britney's former business manager Howard Grossman? And on what date did they hire him? 

Was he a Britney hire, or a Bryan hire?

This is information I need to know. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Didnt was the one who indicate Adam to Britney? 

Also the fact Jamies brother also managed her money for many years. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Didnt was the one who indicate Adam to Britney? 

Also the fact Jamies brother also managed her money for many years. 

Britney's divorce lawyers at Trope & Trope referred Adam Streisand to Britney.

I don't know how long Howard Grossman, her business manager, had been working for her at the time. Bryan Spears said he "cleaned house" in 2003, so I don't know if Howard had been with her since 2003, or since her split with Kevin in November of 2006.

Bryan claimed in that July 2020 interview that he was the "top cop" of her finances until 2009, so it's very possible that Bryan hired Howard Grossman himself. 

Either way, I think the people Vivian are referring to are not people like Sam Lutfi — I think there was theft going on right up until February of 2009...And that perhaps the conservatorship was put in place to cover it up.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney's divorce lawyers at Trope & Trope referred Adam Streisand to Britney.

I don't know how long Howard Grossman, her business manager, had been working for her at the time. Bryan Spears said he "cleaned house" in 2003, so I don't know if Howard had been with her since 2003, or since her split with Kevin in November of 2006.

Bryan claimed in that July 2020 interview that he was the "top cop" of her finances until 2009, so it's very possible that Bryan hired Howard Grossman himself. 

Either way, I think the people Vivian are referring to are not people like Sam Lutfi — I think there was theft going on right up until February of 2009...And that perhaps the conservatorship was put in place to cover it up.

It was actually a custody lawyer who did a ****ty job on Britneys case that referred Adam to Britney

I was confused with that 

Streisand had asked the court to instead name Northern Trust Bank and Spears' business manager Howard Grossman as co-conservators. Grossman, who hadn't yet handed over the financial information to Wallet because he didn't know if he was supposed to, said he would be "happy to help" his client and her family in any way.

I wouldnt doubt If Bryan and his uncle were doing shady things to her trust and fortune.

Archived