Lady Gaga's dog walker shot in chest; 2 of her French bulldogs stolen

DignifiedLove

lady-gaga-dog-walker-index.jpg?quality=8

Lady Gaga’s dog walker was reportedly shot in the chest four times in Los Angeles Wednesday night by gunmen who stole two of the superstar’s beloved bulldogs — with the distraught star offering a $500,000 reward.

Ryan Fischer was ambushed close to his home in West Hollywood as he walked Gaga’s dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo at around 10 p.m., according to DailyMail.com and TMZ.

Gaga — who is in Italy — is so distraught she is offering $500,000 to get her dogs back, with no questions asked, sources told The Post.

Law enforcement sources told TMZ that it was not clear if the thieves knew the dogs belonged to Gaga, saying French Bulldogs are often targeted because they are in high demand.

Source: New York Post https://nypost.com/2021/02/25/lady-gagas-dog-walker-shot-in-the-chest-dogs-stolen-report/

Everyday, I lose more and more hope in humanity. Praying for Lady Gaga, Ryan Fischer and her dogs. I have no words. This is beyond heartbreaking. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived