Lady Gaga’s dogs have been found!

UPDATE: Gaga’s dogs have been found!

“A woman brought the dogs to the LAPD’s Olympic Community Police Station, just northwest of downtown, around 6 p.m, said Capt. Jonathan Tippet, commanding officer of the department’s elite Robbery-Homicide Division.

Lady Gaga’s representative and detectives went to the station and confirmed that they were the dogs, Tippet said.

The singer is currently in Rome to film a movie.

The woman who dropped off the dogs appears to be “”uninvolved and unassociated” with Wednesday night’s attack, Tippet said.”

Esrlier: 

Lady Gaga's dog walker was reportedly targeted by thieves in Hollywood Wednesday night around 10 pm, TMZ reports. The man was shot and the gunmen stole her two French bulldogs named Koji, and Gustav.

Gaga is offering $500,000 for the return of her dogs, "no questions asked."

The dog walker is expected to fully recover. 

Gaga is currently in Rome filming a new movie.

Anyone who has the dogs can use this email -- KojiandGustav@gmail.com -- to retrieve the reward.

I feel really sorry for Gaga, her dogs, and her good friend. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: She's gone through a lot, and 2021 is only beginning.

EvHyxKBXcAM_y7V?format=jpg&name=smallgaga-dogs.jpg.724f96f52cfe2a2eeffcdcc04d1ce469.jpg

• Love 1
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

I hope Gaga is able to get her pups back. That is horrific. I know how strong the connection between your pets can be, they become your children and you love them so much. I can’t imagine the pain she’s feeling right now. 

Luckily, she got one of her dogs back. The other two haven't been found yet. My heart breaks for her. If someone stole my pets, I wouldn't know how to react

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

Everyone is saying the poor dogs, which I understand, but what about the poor dog walker? 

It says he's expected to recover but Jesus Christ, emotionally and mentally it'll take ages to recover from.

3 minutes ago, rennen said:

Everyone is saying the poor dogs, which I understand, but what about the poor dog walker? 

It says he's expected to recover but Jesus Christ, emotionally and mentally it'll take ages to recover from.

I agree. I hope he recovers well. He didn't deserve that at all

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block