Lady Gaga’s dogs have been found!

UPDATE: Gaga’s dogs have been found!

“A woman brought the dogs to the LAPD’s Olympic Community Police Station, just northwest of downtown, around 6 p.m, said Capt. Jonathan Tippet, commanding officer of the department’s elite Robbery-Homicide Division.

Lady Gaga’s representative and detectives went to the station and confirmed that they were the dogs, Tippet said.

The singer is currently in Rome to film a movie.

The woman who dropped off the dogs appears to be “”uninvolved and unassociated” with Wednesday night’s attack, Tippet said.”

Esrlier: 

Lady Gaga's dog walker was reportedly targeted by thieves in Hollywood Wednesday night around 10 pm, TMZ reports. The man was shot and the gunmen stole her two French bulldogs named Koji, and Gustav.

Gaga is offering $500,000 for the return of her dogs, "no questions asked."

The dog walker is expected to fully recover. 

Gaga is currently in Rome filming a new movie.

Anyone who has the dogs can use this email -- KojiandGustav@gmail.com -- to retrieve the reward.

I feel really sorry for Gaga, her dogs, and her good friend. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: She's gone through a lot, and 2021 is only beginning.

EvHyxKBXcAM_y7V?format=jpg&name=smallgaga-dogs.jpg.724f96f52cfe2a2eeffcdcc04d1ce469.jpg

• Love 1
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone is saying the poor dogs, which I understand, but what about the poor dog walker?  It says he's expected to recover but Jesus Christ, emotionally and mentally it'll take ages to recover f

A worker was shot and your comment is I feel sorry for Gaga and her dogs? lol

This just broke me... Asia looks sad 

Posted Images

I hope Gaga is able to get her pups back. That is horrific. I know how strong the connection between your pets can be, they become your children and you love them so much. I can’t imagine the pain she’s feeling right now. 

• Love 8
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

I hope Gaga is able to get her pups back. That is horrific. I know how strong the connection between your pets can be, they become your children and you love them so much. I can’t imagine the pain she’s feeling right now. 

Luckily, she got one of her dogs back. The other two haven't been found yet. My heart breaks for her. If someone stole my pets, I wouldn't know how to react

• Love 4
  • Exhale+

Oh Im so sorry to read this. I hope she is able to recover them. Poor Gaga. She must be devastated :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 1

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

• Community Leader
4 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

6-F7218-A6-CC68-49-A5-B53-B-31-A36-EA904

This just broke me... Asia looks sad 

That poor doggo.  😭 

I hope Gaga can fly home. She must be feeling so much pressure cause cast and crew are on location to film a movie, but her mental health comes first. She needs to go home. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Damn that poor doggo. I hope Gaga can fly home. She must be feeling so much pressure cause cast and crew are on location to film a movie, but her mental health comes first. She needs to go home. 

I know Gaga's gonna take this hard because they're her babies :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, rennen said:

Everyone is saying the poor dogs, which I understand, but what about the poor dog walker? 

It says he's expected to recover but Jesus Christ, emotionally and mentally it'll take ages to recover from.

3 minutes ago, rennen said:

Everyone is saying the poor dogs, which I understand, but what about the poor dog walker? 

It says he's expected to recover but Jesus Christ, emotionally and mentally it'll take ages to recover from.

I agree. I hope he recovers well. He didn't deserve that at all

4 minutes ago, rennen said:

Yeah terrible situation all around. Why are people so cruel  :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1