Steps team up with Michelle Visage in music video for "Heartbreak in This City"

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love me some Michelle! Georgina was among the top comment of the video 

They're pure pop. UK and Europe knows pop better than most countries. 

One thing I’ve learned from being on here is that Exhale LOVES this group 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Michelle visage used to do music, she was the original lady gaga. She infamously got a letter from Madonna's lawyers to stop copying her style.

Michelle said, unlike another girl, I'm still a fan and she is everything I wannabe. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• 1 month later...

Her hair makes her look like a new take on Cruella De Ville :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:.

Here’s a reference, explaining in Michelle and Rupaul’s own words, what kind of people they are; loving, kind, gentle, real, mature, parental, and really embracing the drag youth with positivity and welcoming arms. They sure are great role models and front figures for the drag/gay community. #realitycheck. 

• Community Curators
24 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Michelle did what she needed to do! A bop indeed. I wasn’t familiar with this group but I’m going to have to check them out!

Check out their album "No More Tears On The Dance floor"  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
On 4/4/2021 at 12:09 AM, SlayOut said:

Michelle did what she needed to do! A bop indeed. I wasn’t familiar with this group but I’m going to have to check them out!

Early work is hella cheesy, but that was a lot of the European dance teen pop..

Even westlife and boy bands were cheesy. Ironically it's when they became older did their best work..

@Midnight knows exactly what i mean. Tears on the dance floor was the first non cheesy factor album

Lots of covers. But it was a bold step for the group. 

Steps was the last pop factory artist from pete Waterman, the man whose team did all kylie minogue from 1987-1992. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.