Sorry if AP but this 2004 interview of Britney made me super emotional

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The 2004-06 interviews always make me so sad because of how vulnerable she felt but also how intuitive and in tune she was with herself back then. You can tell she was ready to divert herself into act

at 1.40 she's priceless I Love her   

She seemed so deeply unhappy in 2004 and was trying her hardest to mask it. I don’t think her heart was in it and she was so fed up of being controlled despite how far she’d come in her career. S

• Exhale+

I really like the interviewer here, unlike 90% of them, she wasn't tearing or shaming Britney when she had the chance too. She actually talked about HER career aand not her personal life, her scandals, Justin, and so. So I am happy that interview went pleasant.

• Love 5

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

she was so over the fame and her lifestyle you can just tell  by how off she appears...my heart bleeds for her and all the drama sourrounding  her public private life <3 shes so resilient its actually incredible. i wish we would have had the right people during that time to talk to and just heal from all the past trauma. also what people dont seem to realise that fame is a trauma as well...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

she was so over the fame and her lifestyle you can just tell  by how off she appears...my heart bleeds for her and all the drama sourrounding  her public private life <3 shes so resilient its actually incredible. i wish we would have had the right people during that time to talk to and just heal from all the past trauma. also what people dont seem to realise that fame is a trauma as well...

Her resiliency is always the thing I'm in the most awe of about her. There are many things I admire about her, but that makes her my idol:)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I really like the interviewer here, unlike 90% of them, she wasn't tearing or shaming Britney when she had the chance too. She actually talked about HER career aand not her personal life, her scandals, Justin, and so. So I am happy that interview went pleasant.

I think it's the same interviewer from 2018 

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's the same interviewer from 2018 

That'surprising to hear! Britney as well seemed very loose and relaxed here too, so it's nice to know ot was the same interviewer :)

• Love 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

This is off topic but

Someone on the comment wrote that they think Britney wears an earpiece and someone gives instructions about how to answer. And the commenter gave the time marks 0:54 and 1:44. I turned the volume up and I did hear a man talking at both time stamps. I don't understand the words though. They wrote it says "give a thumbs up" before she does. I don't hear that

What do you think?