Sorry if AP but this 2004 interview of Britney made me super emotional

crazyboutbrit

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2004-06 interviews always make me so sad because of how vulnerable she felt but also how intuitive and in tune she was with herself back then. You can tell she was ready to divert herself into acting and be taken as a serious singer-songwriter but unfortunately, she wasn’t really given the chance to fully explore that realm and it’s really a shame because she really had the potential to be an incredible, acclaimed actress. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:
Thanks for posting this though, I’ve never seen the full, unedited clip. Early-to-mid 2004 was truly another one of her beauty peaks and the best she looked during the ITZ era. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

she was so over the fame and her lifestyle you can just tell  by how off she appears...my heart bleeds for her and all the drama sourrounding  her public private life <3 shes so resilient its actually incredible. i wish we would have had the right people during that time to talk to and just heal from all the past trauma. also what people dont seem to realise that fame is a trauma as well...

53 minutes ago, Oops2000 said:

she was so over the fame and her lifestyle you can just tell  by how off she appears...my heart bleeds for her and all the drama sourrounding  her public private life <3 shes so resilient its actually incredible. i wish we would have had the right people during that time to talk to and just heal from all the past trauma. also what people dont seem to realise that fame is a trauma as well...

Her resiliency is always the thing I'm in the most awe of about her. There are many things I admire about her, but that makes her my idol:)

This is off topic but

Someone on the comment wrote that they think Britney wears an earpiece and someone gives instructions about how to answer. And the commenter gave the time marks 0:54 and 1:44. I turned the volume up and I did hear a man talking at both time stamps. I don't understand the words though. They wrote it says "give a thumbs up" before she does. I don't hear that

What do you think? 

Archived