This Day in Pop: Britney Spears announces she'll be performing for the first time ever on GMA in 2011 (February 25)

good morning AmericaΒ :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:Β I'm excited to tell you on Tuesday morning, march 29thΒ :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:Β Β I will be performing for the first time everΒ in a special concert :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:Β in San Francisco's historic Castro District :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:on Good Morning America :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:Β Β and I promise you it'll be a morning to remember. :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:Β Β See you soonΒ Β :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

good morning AmericaΒ :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:Β I'm excited to tell you on Tuesday morning, march 29thΒ :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:Β Β I will be performing for the first time everΒ in a special concert :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:Β in San Francisco historic Castro District :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:on Good Morning America :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:Β Β and I promise you it'll be a morning to remember. :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:Β Β See you soonΒ Β :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

🎢 🎢🎢 would you hold it against meeeeee? 🎢🎢🎢

• Love 2
  • 7 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 6:09 AM, reVolution said:

No it wasnt, people just like to remember the good things, everybody was *****ing about her not promoting, and going fishing on the day of HIAM release, her looks, how bloated she looked, etc

i forgot about that fishing drama.

Β :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1