This Day in Pop: Britney Spears announces she'll be performing for the first time ever on GMA in 2011 (February 25)

Just now, reVolution said:

No it wasnt, people just like to remember the good things, everybody was *****ing about her not promoting, and going fishing on the day of HIAM release, her looks, how bloated she looked, etc

Well it was a fun time for me and I never found a way to complain considering the music was good (for its time) and the videos accompanying them were some of the best of her career. HIAM also had such a crazy hype surrounding it and she was trending on Twitter for days in a row. It was a memorable era for me. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1

Femme Fatale was my personal favorite era of hers, and Her lack of visible effort when performing live that year was oddly intriguing and mesmerizing in ways I can't quite explain.  It somehow made me love Her even more, She CLEARLY wasn't happy overall about (I'm assuming) the conservatorship  and whatever meds they had Her pumped up with during this time, yet She still soldiered on.  I kinda admire Her brazen "fine I'll perform and fulfill my contractual obligations but I'll put in as much effort as I feel like it thank you very much, *****" mindset.....FREE BRITNEY YALL!!

bow down britney spears GIF

• Like 3
5 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Well it was a fun time for me and I never found a way to complain considering the music was good (for its time) and the videos accompanying them were some of the best of her career. HIAM also had such a crazy hype surrounding it and she was trending on Twitter for days in a row. It was a memorable era for me. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

It was memorable for the wrong reasons sis. Britney’s fansize dropped an enormous amount that era

• Like 1