Angel and Buffy actor David Boreanaz has a video of him having fun with himself.

For many teens and gays coming of age, Buffy the vampire slayer And Angel actor David Boreanaz was the man in our dreams, a lot. 

He officially joined DILF status thx to his Bones role, Now the 51 year old actor has a very **** video out there. 

In only what was meant to be between him and his wife, A virtual session due to being miles away, they basically virtually touched their areas, David is packing some heat, still looks good for a 51 year old, and what can be seem as him saying "yes, I want you to C#M". And he lets his stuff out to, Ladies and gays, we only see him, not his wife. 

Try to find it, I'm pretty sure his team and CBS will try to remove this fast, due to his all American image. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 10:17 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

For many teens and gays coming of age, Buffy the vampire slayer And Angel actor David Boreanaz was the man in our dreams, a lot. 

He officially joined DILF status thx to his Bones role, Now the 51 year old actor has a very **** video out there. 

In only what was meant to be between him and his wife, A virtual session due to being miles away, they basically virtually touched their areas, David is packing some heat, still looks good for a 51 year old, and what can be seem as him saying "yes, I want you to C#M". And he lets his stuff out to, Ladies and gays, we only see him, not his wife. 

Try to find it, I'm pretty sure his team and CBS will try to remove this fast, due to his all American image. 

On 3/2/2021 at 12:52 AM, Thecodeman25 said:

Someone send a link! 😎

did you find the video 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block