The real tea on B10

TakeYourHand

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can wait till britney is free

But I will say I am so excited for her next album BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW ITS GOING TO BE GOOD..

This could respectfully be one of her biggest eras yet

The world is rooting for her, she is always confident with new material and something to prove,  she loves it (circus tour) I also think Larry would be interested in promoting his favourite client again..

The world has missed her, there's no doubt that whens she ready shes going to come back with a bang! 

Her dad just needs to piss off and leave her alone first

God I hate him 

9 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t see her touring anymore 

maybe making music,  but not touring 

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

maybe I’m wrong maybe she will need money too :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

she happily toured POM and she did that show for years..I genuinely think she likes it at times,  especially with new music, new show, new crew,new set

i think her effort would be prime level, because she's proven that when shes passionate and has a big hand in a project, like with glory, she could get up to the level. as far as success wise, i'm not sure. i think there is immense interest in her currently and i think there would continue to be if she was able to break free of the conservatorship and have a "comeback."

Britney and her brand still has a lot of public demand. What she needs is a freaking good team helping her with promo and creative ideas that suits the current market. Glory is such a good album and she was there, she wanted to show people her creation, but the way Larry and Team Con executed was just... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

If B10 ever comes out, iIts gonna be a rushed but hyped album like Circus. I can tell already. Which doesnt mean its gonna be bad. Maybe without Jamie in her way she'll feel pumped to rule the game again, and if she has the right people by her side then she could have her bet era so far. 

On 2/24/2021 at 11:34 PM, Infinity101 said:

I'd love nothing more than for Britney to slay the GP...... but I can't see it happening Britney may never be totally free, going off the documentary so we could be waiting another decade for the courts to make a decision and Britney is happy watching her career go down the drain soooo I wouldn't hold your breath!! I was on IG the other day and I tried looking at Brits IG with a different set of eyes and it does look weird from GP prospective even my friends ask me all the time or work friends what's the go with Britney and I just say I don't know now.... This is the 3rd year off.... it's a bit lazy if you ask me she could be writing, recording etc while she has the down time but I bet the only thing she is doing is riding Sam and posting weird *** pictures on IG I wish she would take the bull by the horns and be up front regarding he career with her fans it's least she could do.... I'm very close to saying my goodbyes to Britney if nothing changes this year it's not fair anymore!! One more thing if MJ had a conservatorship he maybe would still be around today..... Just sayin'... We don't know Britney personally and how bad her mental health can become so maybe there is a reason she is not out of the conservatorship it may just save her life one day!! Like it could have MJ and many others!!

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

She isn’t writing or recording because she’s protesting the c-ship. If she recorded anything new they would have access to it and could release it. 

But i do agree with the fact that we probably won’t get anything for a while. I see things in court heating up but they are moving slowly and covid19 delays in the courts doesn’t help. Its probably best to support her freedom and not have any expectations on the rest :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Archived