The real tea on B10

TakeYourHand

If we ever get an album after she’s free and the hype is still high from this movement do y’all think Britney would reach her prime? Let’s just say the album was one of her best and the promo was good (Glory era esque) do you think she would rule the game again? I feel like if she chooses to release music down the road, more people will pay attention as she’s gained (and continues to gain) more respect. How funny would it be for Britney to have the most successful era of her career be released free of her current cship and full creative freedom of her label?  Ahh...one can dream. I see a bright future though ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, John0164 said:

I sense a circus type hype and a few singles doing okay, but fans will get some deep cuts that will last for a lifetime... 

Circus is a high standard. That was basically Oops 2.0 level hype if not bigger. I think if she can pull that off and the music is great then her next era would be her biggest for sure! I’m honestly just in it for the music but I’d like her to receive the credit she deserves. Till this day I’ll play Blackout or Glory for people and they’re in utter shock at how good the music is. 

7 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Circus is a high standard. That was basically Oops 2.0 level hype if not bigger. I think if she can pull that off and the music is great then her next era would be her biggest for sure! I’m honestly just in it for the music but I’d like her to receive the credit she deserves. Till this day I’ll play Blackout or Glory for people and they’re in utter shock at how good the music is. 

glory is top notch production wise, and even her vocal serves... I hadn't heard that type of passion from Britney  in a while.. but the next album will be full of songs that britney has control over, her vision, her creativity... whether its commercial or not... she had the main idea for BOMT outfits and concept, she is smart and we love her because she offers more than an image, she offers creativity and visions. (and the truth) .. it will be interesting and life changing to see where SHE takes her brand... it will BE all HER.. and thats what everybody wants... organic Britney.. like Mona Lisa, Rebellion... etc... 

I definitely feel like her next album, if she decides to record, and release it, will have huge hype surrounding it, and it could probably end up being one of her biggest albums yet. I also see quite a few heartfelt songs that she wants to put out to the world. All I can say is that we need to expect the unexpected. :) These are only predictions, so I could be wrong.

Just now, Fab britney said:

I think this is the most interested the gp has been in her since 2008 tbh. Unless the music is bad I can see her next album and tour slay. I’d be curious to see what the music is like too cause I’m not sure rca cares as much as jive did back then for the quality of the music since bj happened  aka wouldn’t deny her original doll type album

22 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I think this is the most interested the gp has been in her since 2008 tbh. Unless the music is bad I can see her next album and tour slay. I’d be curious to see what the music is like too cause I’m not sure rca cares as much as jive did back then for the quality of the music since bj happened 

Yes that’s exactly how I feel! This definitely feels like an era of its own with all the media coverage. I’m sincerely enjoying all the positive responses she’s getting for once with the spotlight back on her. Especially because this is personal and not people judging her outfit or song. She’s won many hearts back over and I can see lots of success next album era. 

5 minutes ago, reVolution said:

I honestly only want her to keep making more music when she is passionate about it again, no more FF(performances wise, music was actually ok), or Britney Jean eras, that would completely ruin her legacy, specially after #freebritney movement

Yes but the question was hypothetically asking how massive her album would be if she was free of all restraints. I’m pretty sure we’re all on board with not wanting new music right now. 

Just now, danny1994 said:

Not shaming anyone who thinks otherwise, but new music is the last thing on my mind. Hell, I think Britney deserves a 5 year break after all this is over.

Britney could retire tomorrow and I’d be happy for her as long as that’s what she wants but ultimately she’s a pop star and I think some music talk would be a nice break away from law. This was a hypothetical question. 

Whatever Britney decides to put out next is going to be huge because the interest is there but I would prefer she doesn't release anything until she's out of the conservatorship because there will always be this inkling in the back of my head that it's team con trying to cash in and not something Britney actually wanted to do. Makes it hard to enjoy. I truly believe whatever she decides to put out next on her terms is going to be amazing. She's got a lot to say and I would imagine every producer under the sun is dying to work with her.

I'd love nothing more than for Britney to slay the GP...... but I can't see it happening Britney may never be totally free, going off the documentary so we could be waiting another decade for the courts to make a decision and Britney is happy watching her career go down the drain soooo I wouldn't hold your breath!! I was on IG the other day and I tried looking at Brits IG with a different set of eyes and it does look weird from GP prospective even my friends ask me all the time or work friends what's the go with Britney and I just say I don't know now.... This is the 3rd year off.... it's a bit lazy if you ask me she could be writing, recording etc while she has the down time but I bet the only thing she is doing is riding Sam and posting weird *** pictures on IG I wish she would take the bull by the horns and be up front regarding he career with her fans it's least she could do.... I'm very close to saying my goodbyes to Britney if nothing changes this year it's not fair anymore!! One more thing if MJ had a conservatorship he maybe would still be around today..... Just sayin'... We don't know Britney personally and how bad her mental health can become so maybe there is a reason she is not out of the conservatorship it may just save her life one day!! Like it could have MJ and many others!!

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Yes but the question was hypothetically asking how massive her album would be if she was free of all restraints. I’m pretty sure we’re all on board with not wanting new music right now. 

Ok, hypothetically, if she can come in full form, I believe it would a Circus 2.0 era

Archived