Jamie Spears' lawyer Vivian Thoreen gives interview on Good Morning America: Jamie saved Britney's life

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why yall need to stop putting all the emphasis on Jamie. He is not the mastermind behind this. The lawyers/Lou are running the show and Jamie is too dumb too realize he's a pawn. They are goin

So why is Britney's lawyer not speaking out but Jamies can?

Let Jamie talk on live tv 

Posted Images

GMA don't waste our time. You wanna create a narrative about Jamie ? Then here what you can do :

"Stay tuned ladies and gents, as we have an exclusive picture from James and Lou *** tape in the Jordan river." :fran_frog_meme_green:

Puh-lea-se. This community needs an epic thread. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 8
6 minutes ago, Alio said:

GMA don't waste our time. You wanna create a narrative about Jamie ? Then here what you can do :

"Stay tuned ladies and gents, as we have an exclusive picture from James and Lou *** tape in the Jordan river." :fran_frog_meme_green:

Puh-lea-se. This community needs an epic thread. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Nah you made me see things I never wanted to see:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Nah you made me see things I never wanted to see:gloria_falling_stairs_trip::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Since Jamie wants to open up to the world I thought we might aswell spice things up a little bit. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: 

• Haha 2

I feel like Vivian just invited herself into this messy circus. Poor thing we know her name now...she should have asked Lou before coming to our knowledge. She knows.

Welcome to Hell ***** ! :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Well that was a complete waste of time, I’ll give the interviewer credit tho, she did ask some of the hard questions but of course that smug, calculated ***** just avoided them and kept to the script that Jamie loves his daughter and still touting how he saved her fortune.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3